Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a 404 Error! Something was wrong with the link. Here is the right one...

http://www.tas-cas.org/en/general-i...urrent-and-former-players-of-essendon-fc.html
6084314bf18212715fdcc3c5c43e40e8.jpg

I don't get the big deal. Wasn't this what any sane person was expecting anyway?

Certain bigfooty posters were adamant that WADA would drop the case when they realised ASADA had stuffed the case up and there was no evidence.

Strangely, the people who've been continually wrong, continue to be wrong.

I had a horror/comedy in mind. I suppose a couple of duets with James'n'Jab would be OK.
They could do "You take the high road."

Or a Rocky Horror kinda thing. A bus load of footballers breaks down one stormy night outside the lair of some weird scientist with hair like Doc on Back to the Future etc. Sheedy = Frankenfurter. It either ends up being a bad dream for all, or in a CAS hearing.

Or a Rocky Horror kinda thing. A bus load of footballers breaks down one stormy night outside the lair of some weird scientist with hair like Doc on Back to the Future etc. Sheedy = Frankenfurter. It either ends up being a bad dream for all, or in a CAS hearing.

Sounds like you can ghost write it for me, and I'll just take the credit, and money.

The name Watson will be mud. Has a bit more at stake than some of the other players.

To be honest, his old man is doing a fair job of ensuring that something like that is happening anyway. Senior is on the radio daily manufacturing soundbites that seem to channel/echo the thought processes of one J. Turd with uncanny accuracy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's actually embarrassing and sad that our sport is being dragged through the mud on the world stage
I kinda like it, to be honest.

I love the sport, but the boys club who run it are a bunch of corrupt pricks and they deserve all the mud coming their way.

Albert ran out of people to blame, he's now demanding they stand up?

“We need more people now to step up and accept some responsibility and put their shoulder to the wheel...Has it been draining for Jobe? I would say absolutely...From a coaching perspective you’re not quite sure how hard to go on players, do they need more love and understanding, or do they need a bit more tough love.”- Essendon football manager Neil Craig

http://www.sen.com.au/news/07-15/craig-on-heppell-watson-and-bombers-honesty-session

I had a horror/comedy in mind. I suppose a couple of duets with James'n'Jab would be OK.
They could do "You take the high road."
A musical, based around Rocky Horror. Dankenstein is obvious, our young hero & heroine.....

james_tints_my_world.jpg

james_tints_my_world1.jpg

We'll soon be advertising for musicians, singers and the chorus. I think Lance Uppercut and Dapper Jong would look just spiffy in fishnets and may fit into the chorus. Blackcat might too, but she will need to send some pictures first.

Last edited:
A musical, based around Rocky Horror. Dankenstein is obvious, our young hero & heroine.....

View attachment 150964

View attachment 150966

We'll soon be advertising for musicians, singers and the chorus. I think Lance Uppercut and Dapper Jong would look just spiffy in fishnets and may fit into the chorus. Blackcat might too, but she will need to send some pictures first.
Classic!

View attachment 150964

View attachment 150966

I don't know what that's based on, but if it must be nominated for an Oscar.

Drama of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back