Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like it, to be honest.

I love the sport, but the boys club who run it are a bunch of corrupt pricks and they deserve all the mud coming their way.

Good call, agreed. AFL lacks so much professionalism when compared to other sports

Anyone feel like a laugh?

Lets face it - Its more than likely, CAS will arrive at the same decision as the AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal - So that's a misuse of resources - Then if by a miracle players are found guilty, they will get a wet lettuce leaf - What's the point of appealing to CAS.

Amendola hit the nail on the head - AFL interference in the joint investigation is what has caused this act of vengeance - Yet WADA should be hitting ASADA for agreeing to a joint investigation but instead attack the players - Joke of an organisation.

I do believe that this same poster also thinks Hird should sue WADA if he is sacked.

Please be careful friends, they walk amongst us.

Please be careful friends, they walk amongst us.
roll.gif

It has to be his wishful subjective view or he's suffering from delusions if grandeur, as all this Wada fuss wouldn't and couldn't be all for a token 3-6 month ban
It would be absolutely hilarious if it was!

3 years down the toilet for a slap on the wrist.

I would almost hope that's exactly what that shambles of an organisation receive, but the idea that they get torn apart on the international stage and shown for the conniving, drug cheats that they are is of course a much more just outcome.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl...supplements-saga/story-fni5f6kv-1227438948952

ESSENDON coach James Hird has slammed some AFL officials, declaring he has no time for some of the industry’s “ordinary individuals”.

Speaking about the controversial supplements program that has engulfed the AFL, Hird said the AFL should take some of the blame for the amount of time — two and a half years — it has dragged on.

“Of course I think the AFL should take some blame for where this is at,” Hird said on 3AW.

“The way it was handled early on and the way it’s been handled the whole way through — media leaks. I probably won’t say any more.”

A brutally honest Hird didn’t hold back when he was asked whether his opinion of the AFL and some of the people who worked within the industry had changed since Essendon self-reported in February 2013.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl...supplements-saga/story-fni5f6kv-1227438948952

ESSENDON coach James Hird has slammed some AFL officials, declaring he has no time for some of the industry’s “ordinary individuals”.

Speaking about the controversial supplements program that has engulfed the AFL, Hird said the AFL should take some of the blame for the amount of time — two and a half years — it has dragged on.

“Of course I think the AFL should take some blame for where this is at,” Hird said on 3AW.

“The way it was handled early on and the way it’s been handled the whole way through — media leaks. I probably won’t say any more.”

A brutally honest Hird didn’t hold back when he was asked whether his opinion of the AFL and some of the people who worked within the industry had changed since Essendon self-reported in February 2013.

Definitely a Downfall meme

Hird may finally be looking to get out.
Watch to see if he continues to stir the pot.

Ha ha. Trying to pull a Mick Malthouse.

What Hird doesn't realise is he has none of Mick's political smarts, cunning and guile from years of coaching.

Hird is so far up to his neck in s**t he's drowning in the s**t he's producing by swallowing so much of the s**t he excreted in the first place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised a man as popular and glorious as peroxide locks has time for his own wife, let alone any lowly AFL officials....

I'm surprised a man as popular and glorious as peroxide locks has time for his own wife, let alone any lowly AFL officials....
Flip that around.

Ha ha. Trying to pull a Mick Malthouse.

What Hird doesn't realise is he has none of Mick's political smarts, cunning and guile from years of coaching.

Hird is so far up to his neck in s**t he's drowning in the s**t he's producing by swallowing so much of the s**t he excreted in the first place.

You mean, like a one-man Human Centipede?

It's interesting the amount references to a certain book used by a certain well known poster in the ASADA threads, almost like they are wanting to plug it at every opportunity
I wonder if Chip or someone very close to chip is a Bigfooty poster

It's interesting the amount references to a certain book used by a certain well known poster in the ASADA threads, almost like they are wanting to plug it at every opportunity
I wonder if Chip or someone very close to chip is a Bigfooty poster
If you mean Lance. Then no. I know Lance, we've met, and he's not Chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back