Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A musical, based around Rocky Horror. Dankenstein is obvious, our young hero & heroine.....

View attachment 150964

View attachment 150966

We'll soon be advertising for musicians, singers and the chorus. I think Lance Uppercut and Dapper Jong would look just spiffy in fishnets and may fit into the chorus. Blackcat might too, but she will need to send some pictures first.
That's fantastic.
How about this one (to 'Over at the Frankenstein place')

There's peptides, over at the Dankenstein place
There's peti-i-i-i-i-i-i-ds,
injected in an off site place
There's peptides, peptides,
To help us win on, ANZAC day.

Very poor word choice by Tania after Hird's stint in hospital:

"I don't really know too much to be honest, but there's no fractures which is fantastic and by the time we left last night, he was able to talk. He was dopey, very dopey, and obviously very sore, but he was able to talk and I think it'll all be fine."

Full article: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-14/james-hird-hospitalised

While I don't wish any specific harm to the guy (having gone through concussions myself I know how he feels), it did give me a chuckle to see that.

Little attention seeker he is.
A tad suss this happens the day after Kennett makes the paper for falling off his bike whilst riding for charity.

Anything Hawthorn does, hey Golden Balls?
He could've at least done it in front of cameras like Jeff, so we could meme the s**t out of it.

I'm hearing oogac got footage.
We only have stills, so far.

151930_b929f4b3e138800e5f905e0a8968485a.jpg

Very poor word choice by Tania after Hird's stint in hospital:

"I don't really know too much to be honest, but there's no fractures which is fantastic and by the time we left last night, he was able to talk. He was dopey, very dopey, and obviously very sore, but he was able to talk and I think it'll all be fine."

Full article: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-14/james-hird-hospitalised

While I don't wish any specific harm to the guy (having gone through concussions myself I know how he feels), it did give me a chuckle to see that.

AFL site ran the first article about it as 'Dopey' Hird leaves hospital after bike fall Incidental or deliberate choice of words? They could have said 'Concussed Hird leaves hospital etc. Perhaps a bit of a 'don't mention the war' moment, the brain is a funny thing sometimes they way it makes connections.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's fantastic.
How about this one (to 'Over at the Frankenstein place')

There's peptides, over at the Dankenstein place
There's peti-i-i-i-i-i-i-ds,
injected in an off site place
There's peptides, peptides,
To help us win on, ANZAC day.

Excellent. That's the spirit. I have been trying to come up with something for 'Time Warp', it being the signature number, but I have struggled, particularly with the chorus as you can see below:

(Narrator) It's just a jump to the left. = It's just a jab to the left,

(Guests) And then a step to the right. = And then you poke it in right

(Narrator) With your hand on your hips. = ???????

(Guests) You bring your knees in tight. = ???????

But it's the pelvic thrust. = But it's the peptide rush
They really drive you insane.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
Let's do the Time Warp again.

Original lyrics from Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Time Warp Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Good news guys

Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL 53m53 minutes ago
Major developments in Essendon 34 case ... Statement of grounds from WADA lobbed today .. Very detailed ..

Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL 52m52 minutes ago
Strong suggestion, I believe, that WADA could now call new evidence ... Feeling they may have new evidence on Ess 34 ..

Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL 51m51 minutes ago
AFL types tonight trying to get their heads around the statement of grounds ... Certainly a fresh twist, waters muddied a bit ...

Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL 47m47 minutes ago
Whichever way you look at it, threat of new evidence has to be concern for Ess 34. A bit to digest in document, apparently

Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL 30m30 minutes ago
To put it simply, strong suggestion from WADA in statement of grounds that it will be calling new evidence on Ess 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back