Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of whingers those clubs who signed bombers players under the cloud of drug bans.
We've done nothing wrong, um you made a bet and you lost live with it.

Bunch of whingers those clubs who signed bombers players under the cloud of drug bans.

I think they have every right to whinge. Why should they be punished for taking on a player that wanted out when according to the afl it's all about the "poor players and the club that has single handedly bought the afl in to disrepute is allowed to "top up"

It just doesn't make sense that they are rewarded
They should never have been allowed to field a side at all

I think they have every right to whinge. Why should they be punished for taking on a player that wanted out when according to the afl it's all about the "poor players and the club that has single handedly bought the afl in to disrepute is allowed to "top up"

It just doesn't make sense that they are rewarded
They should never have been allowed to field a side at all
Monfries maybe as Port signed him before the story broke.
Every other player was signed by a club after they knew that those players could be suspended.
They took a gamble that it would work out and it didn't.
The only reason * get top ups is so they can field a team to keep the TV rights deal rolling.
Clubs don't get to sign someone if a player is out for a year with an injury.

These clubs are acting like victims which they are not

Every other player was signed by a club after they knew that those players could be suspended.
The only reason * get top ups is so they can field a team to keep the TV rights deal rolling.

Agree. These other clubs should be suing the Essendon.

Freo didn't get a top up for Crowley, Saints didn't get one for Saad. Collingwood don't have top-ups.

Essendon arent getting top ups because their players are suspended, they're getting top-ups because they don't have any more rookies to elevate.

TBH, I feel like they should only be able to sign the top ups as per rookie rules (i.e. their rookies are on the full list and their top ups can only play if they have someone on the LTI list)

Reason no# 1358 to discredit a Hawthorn flag.
"The contenders were weakened because of Essendrug*"

They're just getting in early...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo didn't get a top up for Crowley, Saints didn't get one for Saad. Collingwood don't have top-ups.

Essendon arent getting top ups because their players are suspended, they're getting top-ups because they don't have any more rookies to elevate.

TBH, I feel like they should only be able to sign the top ups as per rookie rules (i.e. their rookies are on the full list and their top ups can only play if they have someone on the LTI list)
Except that may help them/ease don in the future. Ie: their rookies getting experience before they normally would
The top ups will only help them get thru this season. They aren't going to help essendons future progress too much

Reason no# 1358 to discredit a Hawthorn flag.
"The contenders were weakened because of Essendrug*"

They're just getting in early...
Damn I missed that one those sneaky tinfoil hat wearing bastages!

$_12.JPG
images

Did LOL when I read Grimley had signed for Essendon.
I will enjoy watching him run around, clueless as ever, looking for the handball over the top.

I will enjoy watching him run around, clueless as ever, looking for the handball over the top.
I guess he gets to stay in the big game for a bit longer - something I never quite managed, so all the best to him. Just hope the Bombers perish

The other half works with one of the Subiaco coaches and they are devo that he is signing as they were looking forward to big things. I told him to tell him that he should be happy that the footy gods have smiled on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back