Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like he is a disgruntled hirdite unhappy with the way that his personal sporting god has been treated and is just being a w***er about it all.

Like I said, he could be the w***er who torched his $900 dollar Essendon* membership when Hird was given the DCM and wants the AFL to refund his membership.

Sounds like the club may have prompted him to publicise a timely reminder that the AFL were covering their arses the whole time.

"Hird's gone, the players are victims, the AFL is the real enemy".

You can issue a Writ saying anything you want. But it's just a bloke who is either (a) pulling a PR stunt and/or (b) has lost his mind.

It's going to be laughed out. Even if he establishes the 'breaches' he still has to how he has suffered a loss that can be quantified.

Who woulda guessed, a lawyer pulling a stunt or losing their mind.

If he is a member of the club perhaps?

Not anymore apparently. They seemed to have rescinded his membership after he petitioned to spill the board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could not make this s**t up and have people believe it

Jabba, I found your avatar's wild herd. You can free him to go back to his own kind now.

BluesinSnowWwB620cna1.jpg

If the Essendon 34 cop the full 2 year suspension/infraction (unlikely but its possible) I can honestly see the AFL giving the Dopers a Priority Pick or some other kind of draft assistance, it isn't healthy for the AFL to have a team comprised of mainly state league scrubbers for 2 seasons.

Not saying I agree with it, but I get an annoying feeling that is what will happen.

If the Essendon 34 cop the full 2 year suspension/infraction (unlikely but its possible) I can honestly see the AFL giving the Dopers a Priority Pick or some other kind of draft assistance, it isn't healthy for the AFL to have a team comprised of mainly state league scrubbers for 2 seasons.

Not saying I agree with it, but I get an annoying feeling that is what will happen.
And yet they did.

Ummm they wouldn't get any picks until next year. I can however see the AFL giving them free reign to recruit a bunch of newly delisted players after the 34 gets smacked with the ban hammer.

What? No way! Thats insane.

You'd know as much as me. Someone on the HTB thread posted it.

Wasn't the premise that he couldn't establish his position as he wasn't even a member anymore?

Facts ... haven't got any.

A) A single priority pick doesn't exactly help them.
B) How many of the 34 are even still at the club, or will be after this season? It's gotta be getting down near a dozen or so now, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back