Media The Filth and his Fury presents 'The S18 Rolling Play Of The Day- with Trophy'

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought they could take a joke but they have turned into sooks, so maybe they will be.

Nah mate, the holocaust is fair game. It's public domain right?

What are your thoughts on slavery?

Nah mate, the holocaust is fair game. It's public domain right?

What are your thoughts on slavery?

We are on an internet forum discussing a fantasy game, like you can really take anything that is said seriously.

We are on an internet forum discussing a fantasy game, like you can really take anything that is said seriously.

LOL.

Dude, we don't live in a different realm.

It's not the fantasy football of Middle-Earth.

Make a joke about Asians or something. They don't exist in fantasy football :rolleyes:

I love this line by Cannon82. Though it needs a bit of build up to make sense.

ENTER THE ROYS
Cannon82 in full-contact training this morning.
enter_the_dragon_1973_685x385.jpg

Cannon82 had quite a bit of work done.

No work, I just drink a lot of WAT-AAAAAAAA.

:D

OK, I don't know you at all, and you don't know me. And I am being serious here, you and I have no idea who, on this or any other forum, is Jewish, Muslim, Gay, White, Black, Asian, Short, Tall, Fat or Thin and that means we can offend anybody, and anything we post can be taken seriously, just be careful OK.
I apologise if this is too serious for these boards.
TIA

OK, I don't know you at all, and you don't know me. And I am being serious here, you and I have no idea who, on this or any other forum, is Jewish, Muslim, Gay, White, Black, Asian, Short, Tall, Fat or Thin and that means we can offend anybody, and anything we post can be taken seriously, just be careful OK.
TIA

That is incredibly accurate, TIA.

Atley, this man here is the example of being a rookie. Learn it. He will be elite and you will not but at least learn how to be human in this league. There is no 'fair game'. We have men and women of every creed, colour, age and preference playing this game.

Pull your head in.

I feel compelled to nominate the Hawks new superstar Atley.

Class (?)

I'm an easy-going, laid back kinda guy, and not much in life ever offends me, certainly nothing that's typically posted on this board. But I must say, I really frown upon that type of humour. It's disgraceful, disrespectful and incredibly foul. It's simply uncalled for.

Any references to a poster's AFL affiliation has no place in banter here. Take that s**t to the Bay.

TIA

And here is the problem with the world, people are too easily offended. If you don't want to offend anyone then no one should post at all. If words on the internet get to you, I suggest you switch off your computer.

I was not the one who raised the holocaust in the first place.

I'm an easy-going, laid back kinda guy, and not much in life ever offends me, certainly nothing that's typically posted on this board. But I must say, I really frown upon that type of humour. It's disgraceful, disrespectful and incredibly foul. It's simply uncalled for.

Any references to a poster's AFL affiliation has no place in banter here. Take that s**t to the Bay.

This is why you're the best. Thankyou for placing your entry for post of the season directly into the relevant thread.

And here is the problem with the world, people are too easily offended. If you don't want to offend anyone then no one should post at all. If words on the internet get to you, I suggest you switch off your computer.

I was not the one who raised the holocaust in the first place.

WRONG.

Your first sentence is the exact reason I expected you to be hooked, hence your second sentence.

Grow up.

There has to be no-nos or we may as well all just pack it in now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is actually why I loved Cannon82's post so much. He could've easily made an asian joke that would've been in poor taste, but he was able to not step across that line and still be funny.

This is why you're the best. Thankyou for placing your entry for post of the season directly into the relevant thread.
There has to be no-nos or we may as well all just pack it in now.

You were the one to raise it in the first place, so maybe you should practice what you preach.

You were the one to raise it in the first place, so maybe you should practice what you preach.

I called you on what you were made of.

I just preach what I preach and those that aren't shepherds of my flock are so damn easy to spot.

You are too easy a mark.

Smarten up and you won't be.

I called you on what you were made of.

I just preach what I preach and those that aren't shepherds of my flock are so damn easy to spot.

You are too easy a mark.

Smarten up and you won't be.

Yeah, right.

LOL.

Dude, we don't live in a different realm.

It's not the fantasy football of Middle-Earth.

Make a joke about Asians or something. They don't exist in fantasy football :rolleyes:
We exist like a unicorn, a fable myth. But we actually exist though.

TIA

I'm all of those things so everything offends me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back