The Genius of Boris Johnson, next UK pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

The bill also saw a big crackdown on illegals designed to severely curtail the flow of them.
Which failed.

But apparently Reagan gave the pardon to the 2.7 million illegals just help Hillary get elected 30 years later! :rolleyes:

You really are an effing moron.

Oh John! There you are again! You really still have no idea do you?

I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. (But only in my longing and imagination, John)

Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?

Ah sigh.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vintage stuff.

Yes, a law degree from the University of Glasgow is a far better preparation for running a country than reading about the shagging habits of Tiberius.

Also, for someone who can't string a sentence together she is formidable debater.

And having a go at her appearance. That's the strength of what you've got?

Especially when you're madly in love with a bloke who looks like a posher version of Jimmy Saville.

As for the riots - which Johnson has to take responsibility for - what did those taking part, yes, many of whom were black (black people in London tend to be poor) they didn't go on a rampage of murdering honkies.

They looted stuff they can't afford. It was a consumer culture riot.

And they the fought the cops - they Met and issues with race are well documented - that killed Duggan in very questionable circumstances.

Duggan had fom, but that alone doesn't give the cops the right to shoot him dead unless you're advocating cops as death squads eliminating people of bad repute.

Some would say that last post was racist or being very nudge nudge wink wink..

I dont think you're racist. You hold similar prejudiced 1952 types of views about largely white countries like Scotland and France

Huh?

classics.

BoJo did Classics at Baloil college in Oxford, for about a thousand years that was all they when teach, latin, greek, and virgil. So Hume whent[sic] to Edinburgh w MaddAdam

cos most of those born to rule eton smoothe[sic] boys all have their bacchanalia at bullingdon club innit

and asterisk qualifier, the asterisk is for incorrect use of[sic]

edit: smooth skinned boyz. sorry Contra Mundum i got the appellation wrong

Last edited:
i reckon maddadam is actually referring to the Labour Party with a u in the UK. Gordon Brown the Scotsman. I think he was uni Glasgow, coulda been STAndrews or Edinburgh... but I thought he taught history, and assumed that he would have done his undergrad there in history. he could have done law. i thought all the browns(patriarchs) were academics and historians at edinburgh.

what about the blind MP, that had the scandal, was he also scottish. Now Blair has no vision, but Brown was blind out of one eye too[phonetics/pun/sic]

something about UK pollies and blindness. where is the david bridie track?

Last edited:
Mr Brown, who was left blind in one eye after a rugby accident at the age of 16, addressed the problems in an interview when he admitted that he is suffering increasing problems with the other eye and recently had to have a cataract removed.Oct 11, 2008
Gordon Brown's eyesight is causing concern among aides - Telegraph

upload_2017-1-15_7-6-50.jpeg

I have a badge up for grabs if you can pick out which eye.

david blunkett is the blind dude. he was caught up in a scandal, assume it was a sex scandal, or someones misses[sic] not even a Profumo honeypot pillow talk or mordechai vanunu mossad honeytrap
David Blunkett - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blunkett
David Blunkett, Baron Blunkett, PC (born 6 June 1947) is best known as a British politician and ...Blind since birth, and coming from a poor family in one of Sheffield's most deprived districts, he rose to become ...... Mawer Report (inappropriate use of taxpayer-funded rail ticket) · British Home Secretary quits amid scandal.

re: Tony Blair. he was also as blind as they come, but he had brilliant glutes and he cuckolded murdoch by slaying wendi ding ding ding deng bingo!

see Meds avatar for instance.
11677.jpg

medusala
where is the david bridie track?
its fucking david gray not david bridie you muppet. and definitely not brian eno

Last edited:
i reckon maddadam is actually referring to the Labour Party with a u in the UK. Gordon Brown the Scotsman. I think he was uni Glasgow, coulda been STAndrews or Edinburgh... but I thought he taught history, and assumed that he would have done his undergrad there in history. he could have done law. i thought all the browns(patriarchs) were academics and historians at edinburgh.

what about the blind MP, that had the scandal, was he also scottish. Now Blair has no vision, but Brown was blind out of one eye too[phonetics/pun/sic]

something about UK pollies and blindness. where is the david bridie track?

Nah I was backing in my homegirl Nicola Sturgeon.

I hate the Scottish Labour Party.

Nah I was backing in my homegirl Nicola Sturgeon.

She is making such a fool of herself over Brexit (though second to little Timmy Farron) , she somehow is managing to make Ruth Davidson look intelligent. Kezia gets about as much national time as Screaming Lord Such used to, surely time for her to go.

Alex Salmond very quiet of late. Suspect he is embarrassed by Jimmy Krankie.

She is making such a fool of herself over Brexit (though second to little Timmy Farron) , she somehow is managing to make Ruth Davidson look intelligent. Kezia gets about as much national time as Screaming Lord Such used to, surely time for her to go.

Alex Salmond very quiet of late. Suspect he is embarrassed by Jimmy Krankie.

She's going to win #indyref2 you cretin.

this reminded me of the cheese surrender leitmotif of meds and #EmpireCrew

evo's favourite comic he put me on to, or on too, or onto, bareback
the curmudgeon part of stanhope reminds me of a gestalt skilts and meds.

or meds tripping on oxyies and coke

medusala evo skilts MaddAdam

Saw Doug perform live at the Masonic centre of Melbourne of all places. Was hilarious though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back