Toast The Great Broom of Twenty Fourteen

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be expecting more of this now that we are sponsored by Fairfax instead of The Advertiser.

He pretty much admitted he was briefed by Koch on the Adelaide Oval deal conveniently before they announced their big loss for this year in an interview with him this morning, they both had a laugh about how that wouldn't happen because it would be breaking confidentiality agreements but it was obvious.

Good point re our new sponsorship.

TheAge is a much better source for footy news anyway. Might be time we here on the Crows board started citing that a bit more for Crows news.

I ******* hope not.

We aren't the public service or a charity; if someone isn't capable of performing the role they're employed to do, get rid of them, don't try and invent a new position to avoid being ruthless - that's Trigg-era s**t.

james crow
Calm down - afc are trying to find notso a new role outside afc ;)

Yeah but out of all of the qualified people to choose from in Australia we choose the son of the architect of the Tippett debacle, the guy that cost us big in players and reputation. You couldn't script some of the decisions that are made at the AFC, no one would believe you.
So skills & experience relevant to the position are irrelevant... But stuff ups by your family members is???

Rightio...

I ******* hope not.

We aren't the public service or a charity; if someone isn't capable of performing the role they're employed to do, get rid of them, don't try and invent a new position to avoid being ruthless - that's Trigg-era s**t.

james crow

I read that as though we're trying to find another job for Smart outside of the AFC

Edit: Kane's post confirms it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is that it in today's paper re Rooch's big HR report story? An employee engagement report which shows early on last season their was a bit of disgruntlement at the club?

No s**t Sherlock, hence why Trigg, Sando are gone, and why the club has completely revamped its approach.

I'm sure the Power employee engagement survey during the Primus years was all rosey? In fact I know a massive Power fan who worked there when Chocco was coach. Absolutely hated the place and couldn't wait to get out of there.

So is that it in today's paper re Rooch's big HR report story? An employee engagement report which shows early on last season their was a bit of disgruntlement at the club?

No s**t Sherlock, hence why Trigg, Sando are gone, and why the club has completely revamped its approach.

I'm sure the Power employee engagement survey during the Primus years was all rosey? In fact I know a massive Power fan who worked there when Chocco was coach. Absolutely hated the place and couldn't wait to get out of there.

Not even enough for Rucci to make a story out of it despite the beat up. I would of been more concerned if the results were all positive considering the time the survey was taken.

Yes as outdated nothing story - rooch continues to lower the bar.

The real story is about the new management & the new administrative structure that will be out in place.

Getting rid of notso will lift the %'s...

Yes as outdated nothing story - rooch continues to lower the bar.

The real story is about the new management & the new administrative structure that will be out in place.

Getting rid of notso will lift the %'s...

I've always guessed that back of house will undergo as large a revamp as ops. Triggy just seemed to be led by the latest HR best practice methods, which may be fantastic, but not at a football club with finite resources and a mission statement of winning premierships. Unless, of course, that isn't your MS, in which case Triggy was probably a superb CEO. Say it again, superb. One more time, superb.

I've always guessed that back of house will undergo as large a revamp as ops. Triggy just seemed to be led by the latest HR best practice methods, which may be fantastic, but not at a football club with finite resources and a mission statement of winning premierships. Unless, of course, that isn't your MS, in which case Triggy was probably a superb CEO. Say it again, superb. One more time, superb.
Another gm incapable of making a decision - superb ;)

Going to be a big cleanout.

Not just a broom but very unexpected and refreshing replacements for the old rubbish

New board member - Roo
New CEO - Fagan
New coach - Walsh
New captain - Tex
New chairman - ?

All from left field and all surprises. And, so far, none have put a foot wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back