Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Kersten or Ryan Nhyus.

Actually I am saving my nom until theres a lat change at 1245 Saturday.

Caleb serong for 56 possessions. But in all seriousness actually I don’t know the names of their forwards apart from Amiss but he us good. Just had a look Treacy for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to afltables.com.au, Docker number 1 is our man Winston Abraham. He played 38 games with them, all up.

Playing his 38th game for Fremantle this weekend is former Cohuna Kangas stalwart Josh Treacy.

So I'm tipping "Two First Names" Treacy to grab us by the Cohunas and Winnie the Kerridge this weekend.

Is Amiss elidgible? has been my annual kerridge pick the last few years. Seems to look like Vintage Wayne Carey always against North.
If ineligible, Ill have Fredricks who will look like prime Boomer Harvey out running our mids all day and will look like the most skillful player in the league.

Is Amiss elidgible? has been my annual kerridge pick the last few years. Seems to look like Vintage Wayne Carey always against North.
If ineligible, Ill have Fredricks who will look like prime Boomer Harvey out running our mids all day and will look like the most skillful player in the league.
Amiss averages 6 touches and a goal against us lol. Unless 'vintage Carey' refers to circa 2007 Carey; 6 punches swung and 1 glassed girlfriend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back