The Kevin McHale Cup 2015-2016 (Auction league)

Remove this Banner Ad

How's everyone enjoying the view from down there? Can't let the Commish sit on top can you? Might not have a choice...go boys!

Btw, already a couple of teams falling well behind in games played as rosters are not being set. I would expect Managers to log in at least every couple of days and manage their team. Why is KAT on the bench?
I seem to remember sitting below you for about 3 months last year before out running you. Not too far behind. A few of my boys like Gasol and Gobert just warming up and Bazemore and Fournier should be good additions.

I've sent Pie legend a second and final email regarding inactivity.

If I don't see activity or get a response I will be looking for a new Manager within the week.

Ok, I'm officially looking for a new Manager to take over The Birdmen.
Pie Legend has disappeared.
Anyone reading this or current Managers knowing of anyone interested please post here.

No worries JT, do you have experience with fantasy basketball? What's your interest in the NBA?
Yeah I've played a bit of fantasy basketball in the past. Involved in one league on BF, play in the Mead Meltdown League (I know that's a bit different to this league, but whatever).

Started following the NBA through chance when I got Foxtel, and have followed intensely since. (About 5 years)

[QUOTenough ="JT_the_Man, post: 42337283, member: 159096"]Yeah I've played a bit of fantasy basketball in the past. Involved in one league on BF, play in the Mead Meltdown League (I know that's a bit different to this league, but whatever).

Started following the NBA through chance when I got Foxtel, and have followed intensely since. (About 5 years)[/QUOTE]
Good enough for me mate, unless there any objections...
Pm me your email address and I'll send you an invite from the League in Yahoo.

Good enough for me mate, unless there any objections...
Pm me your email address and I'll send you an invite from the League in Yahoo.
Thx mate, email address sent.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy New Year all, hope you've had a good festive season.

I got a message from Nick, Manager of Uncle Drew. He regrets that he can no longer participate in the League but was very complimentary.

This means that we are once again looking for a New Manager to take over.

Happy New Year all, hope you've had a good festive season.

I got a message from Nick, Manager of Uncle Drew. He regrets that he can no longer participate in the League but was very complimentary.

This means that we are once again looking for a New Manager to take over.

Do u still need a manager? If u do just PM me and I'll be happy to play

Question for Bugsy- I'm asking this publicly because I think it may be of general interest: if I make a trade and get back a development contract player from another team, and I already have the max number (4?-3?) of development contract players on my team, what happens? Can I keep all five players as development contract players? Do I choose my favorite 4? Same question with regard to team contract players. can I keep an excess number if I've acquired one in a trade?-Thanks

Hi Guys.
Thanks Princy, I'll be in touch.
Ramp, there is no restriction on the number of contracted players you hold and carry through to next draft. If you can trade for more, go for it. Restrictions only apply to the allocation of contracts following the auction.

Hi Guys.
Thanks Princy, I'll be in touch.
Ramp, there is no restriction on the number of contracted players you hold and carry through to next draft. If you can trade for more, go for it. Restrictions only apply to the allocation of contracts following the auction.
Do you require anymore managers for the team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back