Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

"I'm gonna go to Adelaide Oval and barrack my lungs out like never before. Go Power. Smash 'em!"
- KG on Channel 7. Even Studley is backing us. Reluctantly.

975295-0efcc6d0-13dc-11e4-ae81-95568c4ed36e.jpg
Could have run him over on Henley Beach Road today. He was just getting back into his car, but I didn't recognize him until it was too late to swerve drunkenly across two lanes of traffic:rolleyes:

Could have run him over on Henley Beach Road today. He was just getting back into his car, but I didn't recognize him until it was too late to swerve drunkenly across two lanes of traffic:rolleyes:

I'm sure we could have chipped for your bail. Was it you that had the opportunity to lob a coke Bottle at stupid at the trial matchat Alberton at the start of the year and didn't take it for fear of hitting Timmy?

When KG was pushing his way through the crowd at Alberton Oval after our AFL attempt the newsreader said "This is quite silly" meaning the supporters. The silly one was KG going down there and inflaming the situation. Even if it had been his job(and I'm sure his bosses didn't insist he go there) he could have left without going through the crowd. Silly old coot. He didn't think there may have been kids around if someone wanted to take a poke at him, did he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure we could have chipped for your bail. Was it you that had the opportunity to lob a coke Bottle at stupid at the trial matchat Alberton at the start of the year and didn't take it for fear of hitting Timmy?
I decline to answer that question on the grounds that I may incriminate myself.:cool:

You either have a very understanding wife......or more than 1 TV.
I'm watching all the shows, and I AM the wife :D

Ps - not really this week, being in nsw - lucky enough to get Marngrook and rely on foxtel go on my phone to catch 360 at 10 pm :(

When KG was pushing his way through the crowd at Alberton Oval after our AFL attempt the newsreader said "This is quite silly" meaning the supporters. The silly one was KG going down there and inflaming the situation. Even if it had been his job(and I'm sure his bosses didn't insist he go there) he could have left without going through the crowd. Silly old coot. He didn't think there may have been kids around if someone wanted to take a poke at him, did he?

I was at that game. 24 years ago......the radio broadcast "box" was at the back of the F N Williams stand. The only way out was down through the stand and then turn left through the crowd to exit the gates between the two stands. Being in the stand, the crowd were waiting for him to leave as he always left early to get to Ch9 for the news.

I think 5DN gave him the option to not call that game, Ken having been quite vocal about our bid during that week. He was foolish and stubborn to insist on doing it.

Hodges kicked a bag of course....it was 1990.

I was at that game. 24 years ago......the radio broadcast "box" was at the back of the F N Williams stand. The only way out was down through the stand and then turn left through the crowd to exit the gates between the two stands. Being in the stand, the crowd were waiting for him to leave as he always left early to get to Ch9 for the news.

I think 5DN gave him the option to not call that game, Ken having been quite vocal about our bid during that week. He was foolish and stubborn to insist on doing it.

Hodges kicked a bag of course....it was 1990.
Thanks. I always thought the radio broadcast box was over the kiosk and there was an exit at the back. I remember I once met Mark Aiston(who I was at school with in Grade 4) and Dexter Kennedy there. Mark was just starting out with 5AD and Dexter was showing him the ropes.

Thanks. I always thought the radio broadcast box was over the kiosk and there was an exit at the back. I remember I once met Mark Aiston(who I was at school with in Grade 4) and Dexter Kennedy there. Mark was just starting out with 5AD and Dexter was showing him the ropes.

Hmmm, an Aiston, a Dexter and ropes in the same sentence. Freud would have had a field day.

Speaking of Adelaide media, obviously nothing has changed in 30 years, just more and new kinds of stupid allowed on the airwaves. Accidentally latched onto some station this evening only to hear the very suspect tones of Jeremy bloody Cordeaux interviewing (and then fawning over) Christoper bloody Pyne and his bloody education Policies. Threw up more than a little.

Speaking of Adelaide media, obviously nothing has changed in 30 years, just more and new kinds of stupid allowed on the airwaves. Accidentally latched onto some station this evening only to hear the very suspect tones of Jeremy bloody Cordeaux interviewing (and then fawning over) Christoper bloody Pyne and his bloody education Policies. Threw up more than a little.

Pyney ftw. Actually I think he is a massive douche canoe, but I support his policies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back