Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably right. Who am I kidding.

No, there's no point both of us giving up! Someone has to believe things can be better!

I have the Tunein app on a few of my devices so i do listen to SEN from time to time

KB on mornings is insufferable at times especially with the tiggy train gathering speed the last few weeks.

Harford in the arvo is unlistenable most of the time especially when has his full crew on... another former footballer who thinks he's a half assed comedian.

All in all better than Adelaide radio but that's not saying much

I used to listen in on the SEN app but my job has me driving in and out of mobile phone reception all day. I just gave up.

I used to listen in on the SEN app but my job has me driving in and out of mobile phone reception all day. I just gave up.
Yea I only listen to it when I'm working from home I get better results picking them up on tunein on my Kindle Fire than laptop, mobile etc. :drunk:

Everything negative that stupid says about us is motivated from jealousy because we got the second AFL licence and Norwood didn't. Every dedlegger over 40 is the same, they pretend to be happy because they are doing ok in a second rate comp but underneath they are still spewing. Dress it up all you want, make it a cow issue, a guernsey issue or whatever, the fact of the matter is that sniveling tool lives and breathes to undermine us, it's just sour grapes. Don't give the campaigner one second of your listening time.

Unfortunately I have to relay some bad news - Stupid has apparently lost his voice, and won't be part of the 5DoubleCrow sports show until he finds it. Hopefully it remains missing until after Port's finals campaign :)

Unfortunately I have to relay some bad news - Stupid has apparently lost his voice, and won't be part of the 5DoubleCrow sports show until he finds it. Hopefully it remains missing until after Port's finals campaign :)
Whenever this happens it's usually to stave off legal proceedings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except they'll probably get the estranged father of the famous Cornes brothers to fill in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 77814
look at david's king twitter and look at the comments on it , a cats fan being a dick and guess what former crow loser has to say to them both and mentions his s**t unfunny video:mad:

The ultimate campaigner of them all... It's quite sad really he even thinks that is remotely funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back