Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read the Crows board, pretty much they all hate Bone. Despite being a former captain, he does dare to criticize them and your average Apricot Slicer just can't handle that. Kiss of death to your career on AA it would seem.
And that in a nutshell sums up the difference between the 2 clubs. Port fans don't mind hearing criticism of our team, as long as it's constructive. But Crows fans can't handle anybody (least of all an ex Crows captain) saying anything negative about their darlings.

And that in a nutshell sums up the difference between the 2 clubs. Port fans don't mind hearing criticism of our team, as long as it's constructive. But Crows fans can't handle anybody (least of all an ex Crows captain) saying anything negative about their darlings.
They are precious, while Bone does have a crack at the crows he still gushes over Pattycakes, Sloane, Talia & Tex among others, I guess they all prefer cRowe & Penbot with the blinkers on 24/7.

Heard over the weekend that there will be a change on the 5AA Sports/Crows show next year.....

Hate to say that Stupid will still be there but Bone is getting the flick and is going to be replaced by..........surprise surprise surprise another Ex Crows player Mark Bickley.

Who cares. The Port board podcast shits all over AA.

Rowe is a parody.... There are Crows supporters who actually think Rowe is a Power supporter taking the piss.

There isn't a living being that could be that stupid.

Rowe is a parody.... There are Crows supporters who actually think Rowe is a Power supporter taking the piss.

I repeat, there isn't a living being that could be that stupid.

Nope: Rowey is a natural - you can't manufacture stupidity like that!!!

Who cares. The Port board podcast shits all over AA.

Quite amazing that a supporter podcast with no resources puts 5AA with their paid hosts to shame. One gets on with a player by player season review right after the season ends. The other wouldn't have the knowledge, balance or organisation to conduct something of similar quality for both SA teams.

I mean look at last year's draft when we called out Impey's name, Stupid either didn't know who he was or was trolling by suggesting we went for an unknown over Crouch. Anyone who looked at a phantom draft would have known him and known that he'd be around our pick, plus would have seen his highlights.

5AA just oozes laziness and mediocrity from every pore.

Nope: Rowey is a natural - you can't manufacture stupidity like that!!!
476066-5a395c98-dcbf-11e3-917f-8bca2ad8cf46.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I worked with cRowe years ago when he was still painting & he was just as big a jerk then. He's what your missus is referring to when she says she's got the painters in.

You must be joking, much of the time Bone tried to create an attempt at balance. I can't see Bickley being anything other than wrinkles II.
That was my point, 5AA know a lot of port people listen to that garbage and without a diplomatic mcdermott there i can actually see more tuning in to complain about how pathetic rowe is and to listen him stoop even lower with another mindless crow drone besides him. The only time i listen to them is on draft day because they focus more on us than say a victorian station.

5AA PRODUCTION MEETING
20 October 2014

STEPHEN ROWE: Geez, where are the Balfours' donuts? No wonder I usually skip these meetings.
PRODUCER: Mate, why ask me. I'm just an underling and do what you tell me.
STEPHEN ROWE: Well, the 19th Man says get the donuts, so get the bloody donuts.
CHRIS McDERMOTT: That's a bit rough. Rowey, you aren't actually the 19th Man, you just claim to represent the concept.
STEPHEN ROWE: Apres moi, le deluge. There. Now bone, what's all this talk on Big Footy about you getting boned, ha ha, get it, Bone boned.
CHRIS McDERMOTT: News to me, Stephen. Perhaps that's something you have cooked up.
STEPHEN ROWE: Well, Bone, the 19th Man isn't happy with your latest column and not happy with your comments on the Crows this year.
CHRIS McDERMOTT: You think they had a good year?
STEPHEN ROWE: We, Bone, it's "we". We did have an off year, but it was always going to be a building year under an interim coach until we got our man. What we've proven this year is that we are ruthless and clinical.
CHRIS McDERMOTT: Weren't they the exact same words used by Paddy Dangerfield.
STEPHEN ROWE: Well of course they were, Bone. We got the same email. Look, I'm not going to run down our club. Think of all the eight year olds out there. Do they want to hear nasty things about Adelaide being the second team in our team and a second rate outfit. No.
CHRIS McDERMOTT: I wouldn't be speaking on their behalf until you understand how they feel. and for you to pretend you understand eight uyear olds . . . well, you might one day when you finally reach that intellectual level.
STEPHEN ROWE: Very funny. You'll be sorry when Bickley takes your chair. I read it on Big Footy. They're always wrong but they're right on this one. My sources are telling me.
PRODUCER: Here are your donuts, Stupid, I mean , er Stephen.
STEPHEN ROWE: Meeting over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back