Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonas would be in my top 12 players at Port.
1 Boak
2 Gray
3 Trengrove
4 Westhoff
5 Lobbe
6 Wingard
7 Wines
8 Hartlett
9 Ebert
10 Ryder
11 Jonas
12 Carlile

And Tom Jonas not picked.....dreaming!!!

You can see why they did it, banking on Impey's improvement and to spark some controversy as they have TJ first listed in 'not picked' (a Fox-owned outlet would do that?!), but yeah, there's no way he isn't playing 100% of games when fit.

i reckon if anyone needs a rocket this year its monfries not jonas. jonas has his name on autoselection

He was perfectly fine until he tore his hamstring running into an open goal (#northportnormalities), then spent the rest of the year dealing with niggles.

With a bit of luck he'll be back to his best, his Prelim was amazing.

i reckon if anyone needs a rocket this year its monfries not jonas. jonas has his name on autoselection
He needs to be fully fit. He was great the first two and a bit rounds until he got injured against Norf. Was barely sighted in the midfield after that.

If fit then given he's a genuine forward/mid good in both roles he's a no brainier pick.

He needs to be fully fit. He was great the first two and a bit rounds until he got injured against Norf. Was barely sighted in the midfield after that.

If fit then given he's a genuine forward/mid good in both roles he's a no brainier pick.

This is now the beauty of our forward line. WTF do you send your best defenders to? Tall Schulz/Westhoff or Ryder? Med/Small Wingard/Gray or Monfries?
Our forward line is now daunting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is now the beauty of our forward line. WTF do you send your best defenders to? Tall Schulz/Westhoff or Ryder? Med/Small Wingard/Gray or Monfries?
Our forward line is now daunting.

With Shaw/Harvey/Butcher a breakout game away from offering a second genuine powerforward option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back