Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rucci posted some other article outlining that there is now personality clashes between the coaching staff.

Get your hand off it Rucci, honestly.

Hopefully it's just Gotch telling the rest of them what a bunch of morons they are.

Despite containing a story that Boak is probably going to stay at Port the Fertiliser's footy lift out has a front cover with a 'digitally enhanced photo' of Travis Boak photoshopped into the Geelong post-match team huddle singing the club song. Pathetic.

Ashley Porter reads the same tea leaves as everyone else and unsurprisingly has Boak leaving.

Cats call on Boak

I wonder if Ashley can dig up the actual Boak quote where he expresses his keenness to be back in Torquay with his family?

Despite containing a story that Boak is probably going to stay at Port the Fertiliser's footy lift out has a front cover with a 'digitally enhanced photo' of Travis Boak photoshopped into the Geelong post-match team huddle singing the club song. Pathetic.

Ashley Porter reads the same tea leaves as everyone else and unsurprisingly has Boak leaving.

Cats call on Boak

I wonder if Ashley can dig up the actual Boak quote where he expresses his keenness to be back in Torquay with his family?

******* bunch of *****.

Porter and Rucci have become the anti-Port. Is there any proof that Porter is still alive and Rucci isn't doing both "jobs"?

Watched Ita Buttrose speaking at the Press Club Luncheon in Canberra last week.

Amongst other things, Ita spoke about the role of the media and the standards required to be a professional journalist.

Not surprisingly, none of the above mentioned met any of her required standards.

She insisted on 'reporting facts' and less/if any 'opinion'

Rucci posted some other article outlining that there is now personality clashes between the coaching staff.

Get your hand off it Rucci, honestly.

Rucci is using Shuttleworth as a source for articles - lol - beyond funny!

He apparently also said on 5aa on the weekend that calls for him to 'shoot people' by twitterers and bloggers are ridiculous because the club needs a review before you can identify anyone who should be 'shot'.

He apparently also said on 5aa on the weekend that calls for him to 'shoot people' by twitterers and bloggers are ridiculous because the club needs a review before you can identify anyone who should be 'shot'.
rofl

rohdey rihdes again!

Well it seems the Advertiser must really be struggling for sales.

Walk out the front door this morning - my neighbours and I have had free Sunday Mails/ Advertisers delivered for the third day in a row! They obviously aren't new subscriptions as the block of units up the road now have about 5 copies that nobody wanted wet and rotting on the ground.

It seems they can't even give away enough to lift their distribution. I've been thinking of calling them up and complaining about them littering the street with rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walk out the front door this morning - my neighbours and I have had free Sunday Mails/ Advertisers delivered for the third day in a row! They obviously aren't new subscriptions as the block of units up the road now have about 5 copies that nobody wanted wet and rotting on the ground.

It seems they can't even give away enough to lift their distribution. I've been thinking of calling them up and complaining about them littering the street with rubbish.

Had that at our block of units one week as well. Bizarre.

I loved the way the tiser made Geelong's approach to Boak a crows story! Crows join fight against poaching after Geelong approach to Boak cries the story. Honestly it is laughable.

Everyone who is getting the Crapvertiser.. I had the same thing over a week ago. I rang them and they told me they were free, no obligation. I said i am sorry, could you please cancel them as they are littering my driveway, and i do not read it as it is not worth the paper it is written on. She said, but but they are free! I replied with please stop delivering them, they do not come out of the plastic, it is a waste of time and is taking up bin space! So she reluctantly stopped the deliveries.

Everyone who is getting the Crapvertiser.. I had the same thing over a week ago. I rang them and they told me they were free, no obligation. I said i am sorry, could you please cancel them as they are littering my driveway, and i do not read it as it is not worth the paper it is written on. She said, but but they are free! I replied with please stop delivering them, they do not come out of the plastic, it is a waste of time and is taking up bin space! So she reluctantly stopped the deliveries.

SMOKED!

Damn that must have felt good

I saw that Crows story on Foxsports and thought that they must of pinched it from the Advertiser. Obviously, there's too much news about Port at the moment.

Trigg was interviewed on the ABC breakfast show about their stance on this issue. Don't think they bothered to interview Keith Moar.

Yep. Same here.
Had the Sunday Mail and Advertiser delivered to our door and I have never been a subscriber. Ever.

Last days of news print. What ever will I clean my BBQ with now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back