Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can take the boy out of the bay... but you can never take the bay out of the boy..

Bone put this to Kane a couple of months ago. His response put a big smile on my face when he said how strange it was to now support the Magpies and how if someone had told him at 15 he'd be loving the Magpies, he'd have punched them in the face!

CLASSIC!

Eddie McGuire was on 6PR tonight, spruiking the International Rules test that's being played in Perth later this year. He reckons it's a fixture that Perth can makes its own, what with the "big Irish Dysphoria over there". :)
What did Eddie actually mean to say? Is dysphoria a dysphemism for something? :confused:

Eddie did say that his mother was Irish - no mention of his father, so if McGuire is his mother's name does that make Eddie an old bastard, or still an old campaigner...?

Both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard it all now from these 5cc ******s...

Having a cry about the opposition nicknames about Wincerfield and Grimacefield.

then have a laugh at the Monfries nickname.

Touchy Touchy

Don't forget Clangerfield!

A mate told me this afternoon that a Crows fan rang MMM last night. He said that, after Adelaide beat Collingwood a few weeks ago, he was confident about their finals chances. Then when they lost to West Coast, he said he felt they didn't deserve to play finals. This week, following their win over Brisbane, he reckons they can go all the way :)

A mate told me this afternoon that a Crows fan rang MMM last night. He said that, after Adelaide beat Collingwood a few weeks ago, he was confident about their finals chances. Then when they lost to West Coast, he said he felt they didn't deserve to play finals. This week, following their win over Brisbane, he reckons they can go all the way :)
Brisbane with Zorko and Hanley off form are no pointer to form. Neither will North Melbourne be. If they lose to the cows it will be because they are down, not because the cows are up. They will make the finals if they beat the Tiggs, and will not if they lose. If they do make it they will go out in the first week.

Spud Frawley on AFL bounce shows that he just plucks a few names out of a hat every week giving Harry Taylor 3 votes in the fist segment for his job on a no name Freo forward, what about Hombschy pulling the pants down of the best forward in the comp? Didn't even get a vote.
Did Hombsch get any votes from Mr. Potatohead?

Spud on AFL bounce shows that he just plucks a few names out of a hat for his fist segment giving Harry Taylor 3 votes for his job on a no name Freo forward, what about Hombschy pulling the pants down of the best forward in the comp? Didn't even get a vote.
Doing a job is devalued by most scribes these days. Taylor had no-one of note to look after and set up a lot of attacks and got into good position to mark the ball coming into the Freo forward line. He was worthy of votes but the job Hombsch did was just as important as the one he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back