Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally the journo doesn't do the headline.
This.

Is what you get when all the subbies get axed and scarcely-trained helper monkeys are used in their stead.

And the captions for pics too? If I was the author with my name to the article, I'd like to give it one more proof read before it went to print/online.

Maybe they do it on purpose for our lolz.

Choco was still mooning over Pavlich back then while running around telling everyone about the premiership in his back pocket. He took his eye off the ball. It was the beginning of the end.

Sadly Thomo was one that got away. Still pains me now, so I hope he has a good game... in a losing team.

And yes, it pretty much commenced the short period in our 143 years where the club did get ahead of itself.

Channel 7 are calling their coverage of the Crows/GWS game 'live' despite the fact that it's on a half-hour delay. Lying scum.

It's a Fox Footy game isn't it? It is live for them.

Channel 7 are calling their coverage of the Crows/GWS game 'live' despite the fact that it's on a half-hour delay. Lying scum.
Did it last week with our game, too. From memory it read, "Live: 2014 AFL Adelaide v Brisbane". Seriously, the underlined isn't a typo.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, according to 'Ed & Derm' our game last night didn't actually take place.
You noticed that too?!?! Half an hour on Carlton winning a game plus Judd's injury. 10 minutes on the unveiling of a statue to Lou Richards. Our game literally not mentioned in any of the various discussions e.g. contentious umpiring, best goals etc. Only Doc Larkins on hamstrings was of any interest. Won't be watching it again in a hurry.

Sando on SEN talking up Saint Kilda and GWS wins. Then Robbo asked him if he would be ok if someone did to Dangerfield what Douglas did to Ward and Sando goes "It happens to Patty every week". Is he ******* serious?

Watched the 2004 QF to kill time before our game on Saturday night. At one stage in a ground-level contest Pickett bulls Sanderson who launches himself backwards with his arms out in one of the all-time worst stages for a free in the known universe.

Guy's a clown.

Sando on SEN talking up Saint Kilda and GWS wins. Then Robbo asked him if he would be ok if someone did to Dangerfield what Douglas did to Ward and Sando goes "It happens to Patty every week". Is he ******* serious?
Wait, what? Dangerfield has been carried off in the second quarter after being smashed 15 metres off the ball?

Danger field falls over a lot in contests and lays on the ground a fair bit hoping for a free. But pretty sure he hasn't left the field and not being able to participate in the game.....

Sandoval is such a knob, did he think he was speaking to his mates at 5aa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back