Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a story about a cat vomiting get the front page. While Robbie Gray winning the AFLCA Award doesn't?

Port player winning AFLCA Player of the Year Award loses out to Crows player's vomiting cat on front page of the Tiser. Seems legit.

Port player winning AFLCA Player of the Year Award loses out to Crows player's vomiting cat on front page of the Tiser. Seems legit.
If Clangerfield won it we would get a special edition of the paper dedicated to him.

Jason Dunstall really doesn't like us or must see us a threat with all his PAFC negativity, on 'bounce' he picked out two instances where Gus & Jasper gently bumped Carrazzo & Murphy who softly went to ground claimed it was false bravado.

Funny that he never has an issue with his Hawks who bump & scrag off the ball to intimidate their opponents on a weekly basis, he constantly uses that show to pinpoint issues he has with Port like the kick out play kinda petty really.

Jason Dunstall really doesn't like us or must see us a threat with all his PAFC negativity, on 'bounce' he picked out two instances where Gus & Jasper gently bumped Carrazzo & Murphy who softly went to ground claimed it was false bravado.

Funny that he never has an issue with his Hawks who bump & scrag off the ball to intimidate their opponents on a weekly basis, he constantly uses that show to pinpoint issues he has with Port like the kick out play kinda petty really.
He would never show anything detrimental to his beloved Hawks.

I'm surprised there isn't an enormous cognitive dissonance related mental health issue at Hawthorn.

They manage to talk up their "unsociable football" and toughness etc, but they are the biggest divers, sooks and dobbers in the league. Geelong head duck but Hawthorn flat out dive.

It works for them though, good luck to them I guess

I'm convinced being Essential Power they immediately discount you from those member comps anyway, no one ever seems to win a thing in the Western Stand.
I know this too, They already have us as supporters. They are giving stuff to the people that don't normally show up in attempt to making them permanent fans.

Edit: Could not give a stuff about giveaways, I want to see a good brand of footy and for us to win.

Take it with a pinch of salt mate. The show is twisted humour, I doubt they take it seriously mostly. Dunstall in my experiences praises us on what we have achieved. He serves it up to most when he can :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does a story about a cat vomiting get the front page. While Robbie Gray winning the AFLCA Award doesn't?
Regardless of the fact that Jenny is a Cows' player this is actually a pretty big story, but not for the reasons News Ltd would think.

Inattention on the road is a major cause of accidents and inattention coupled with excessive speed results in many fatalities. What the court has said in this case is that if you can afford a QC to represent you then this is only worthy of a slap on the wrist.

Last edited:

They had this story on the front page ? Where was Robbies win on what page ?

If Port beats Hawthorn in the grand final, Dunstall will be wiping the egg off his face!!!!!!!

The back page is where Robbie's story belongs.
It's actually pretty humorous that Talia was plastered all over the front. Hopefully it'll make him want to leave this hillbilly town and head back to Victoria at the next opportunity.
This.

Suprised it wasn't hidden on Page 17 like Armstrongs (?) DUI (?)

reporters started asking robbie questions about this sat. ken cut in and said this presser is about robbie not sat game nothing in it for me

Regarless of the fact that Jenny is a Cows' player this is actually a pretty big story, but not for the reasons News Ltd would think.

Inattention on the road is a major cause of accidents and inattention coupled with excessive speed results in many fatalities. What the court has said in this case is that if you can afford a QC to represent you then this is only worthy of a slap on the wrist.
With the amount of tragedies we've had on the roads in the last few weeks alone I find it pretty low that someone would even contemplate using such a defence knowing full well it would end up being news. Great example to set for the community. Then for the rag to make lite of it by publishing a picture of the "cute" little cat I found equally appalling.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/po...cord-in-adelaide/story-fnelctok-1227039332958

We've had some massive marketing coups and wins over the last year or 2, not sure this is one of them. i think if our cross town rivals pulled out something like this we'd all be labelling it the lamest thing since, well since the 19th man.
I never would have won. There are 1,000,885 people who have been to AO so this bloke was the 886th-last in. I go to the march so am in my seat over half an hour before the game starts.

With the amount of tragedies we've had on the roads in the last few weeks alone I find it pretty low that someone would even contemplate using such a defence knowing full well it would end up being news. Great example to set for the community. Then for the rag to make lite of it by publishing a picture of the "cute" little cat I found equally appalling.

The Corporation probably won't put Talia up for an interview on 5aark for a while - even if they lose this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back