Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
prodzoomimg2062.jpg

Looks a bit like it wouldn't be out of place on the slaughterer of nubile, teen nymphettes.

Whoever wrote that is either taking the **** or is an idiot. I listened to most of the second half of that call and if I had a drink for every time I heard Ellis-Yolmen's name or how good the crows pressure was I'd have died from alcoholic poisoning.

An idiot wrote it and the Sunday Mail editor is taking the piss.

Letter to the Editor in today's Sunday Mail

"Why is Port Adelaide always talked about as though it is the only team in the AFL? I listened to last Saturday's NAB Challenge "Showdown" on the radio and the commentators never once said how well the Crows were playing, only how the Power never gives up. Thank goodness the Power got beaten. Commentators should be impartial and call it as they see it. Come on Crows"

First of all - nice letter Geoffa :drunk:

Second of all - commentators should be impartial? 2 Crows ambassadors were calling the game (Stupid and Dillon)

The only thing this letter says from the sender is "I'm scared and I have an inferiority complex".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can they justify ditching Mike Sheehan for J Brown?
One being a voice of knowledge and wisdom, the other having taken too many knocks to the head to be able to offer any sort of cognitive functionality.

Fox did not ditch him. Sheehan left on his own accord. He has been doing the show for the last 13 years on Fox Footy and wanted to do other things in his semi-retirement. He is still doing the Open Mike series.

Given the Lord Mayor of Adelaide is largely a ceremonial impotent position where you mimic what successful cities are doing - ooh Melbourne has laneway cafes so do we - it is kind of fitting. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back