Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said it but he didn't mean "Hinkley should be sacked". Sheesh.

He was trying to stick up for Malthouse and attempted to use Hinkley and Port's run of bad form as a reason why coaches shouldn't just be chopped willy nilly. Maybe he used a poor example but he wasn't saying "Port should sack Hinkley".
The fact is he used " Hinkley " as a comparison in that context, why not ten other losing coaches???? Is what got my back up.

I realise Rowey doesn't actually think Ken should be sacked. I'm not as stupid as you think finny. The whole issue of the turd undermining Port any which way he can fck's me off no end.

The fact is he used " Hinkley " as a comparison in that context, why not ten other losing coaches???? Is what got my back up.

I realise Rowey doesn't actually think Ken should be sacked. I'm not as stupid as you think finny. The whole issue of the turd undermining Port any which way he can fck's me off no end.

Calm your Farm, It was actually almost a Hinkley compliment, as if to say sacking Malthouse was as stupid as it would be to sack Hinkley. He's a dick most of the time, but not really this time.

Calm your Farm, It was actually almost a Hinkley compliment, as if to say sacking Malthouse was as stupid as it would be to sack Hinkley. He's a dick most of the time, but not really this time.
You've got an alias finny :p

"It has often been said that it is much easier getting to the top than staying there,and this pertinent saying has Port Adelaide's name written all over it. To be brutally honest, Port only got close to the top in 2014, and in reality, they were a long way away from reaching it."

Oh really Lloydy its relatively easy getting to the top? We smashed Richmond in the EF. Climbed off the canvas for a regulation win over Freo in Perth:rolleyes:, pushed the eventual premier to within an inch of defeat in the pre-lim :mad: but hey "in reality we were a long way from reaching it"
Yeah right whatever you say. Bitter towards us about Gus and Paddy are we?

Oh and lets not forget how selfish Kane Cornes is taking a massive pay cut to ensure his family's future by putting his safety/life on the line
helping to save others. How selfish of you Kane!!, that's right isn't it Lloydy?

Why don't you take your glass of vinegar and prickle sandwich and ride off into the sunset hand in hand with your mate James Tird
Neither of you will be missed and plenty, myself included, would be happy to wave you off.

This!!! bloody brilliant.
I'm sick of fawning over s**t Melbourne clubs but is ruthless about us when we show any vulnerability

I agreed with everything Matthew Lloyd said on footy classified last night.

We deserve all the criticism we are copping at the moment.

2014 is over, it's gone and never returning, 2015 is here and we are very poor and clearly under performing. Therefore, we are copping flak like every other under performing side has in the history of the game.

Hopefully all the negative press ends up being a bit of a catalyst to get us going again. We haven't handled the positive press.

You're popular !!! :cool:

How about Adelaide Oval? Can't use a name that refers to the other football team as the cows lost 5 games there last year and already lost their home game to us. Why anything other than its actual name? No-one ever called Alberton anything. It's this current mania for information and the insane idea that any new idea has to be good that is leading to people wanting to give everything clever and witty names.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turned on MMM for a five minute drive the other night.

Right on cue Nick Gill (?) had some lame skit about Kane Cornes.

"Career highlights of a tagger" or some s#it.

Right up there with Penbo's Hinkley skit...

Maybe he should read excerpts from Graham Cornes' biography :

"50 Shades of Granger" :p:D:rolleyes:

Gill still periodically links to his 'Port Adelaide vs the Bye' and 'Never Tear Up Our Tarps' on Twitter despite there being no relevance for years.

inb4 a "what is the deal with East and West Germany?!" bit.

Gill still periodically links to his 'Port Adelaide vs the Bye' and 'Never Tear Up Our Tarps' on Twitter despite there being no relevance for years.

Not long now until the Aeroplane food jokes come out.

Or to put it a more ancient way, "what is the deal with Ostrogoths and Visigoths?"

Oh God, just like the "Australian Outdoor Living" jingle that gets played incessantly during Adelaide 36ers games...

It's enough to drive you mad@
Watching the NBL will do that you.

Haha! He actually referenced both in the lead-up to his latest effort.

Even read out some YouTube comments.

s**t. You. Not.

Speaking of shaking my head at the media, the CEO of Jim's Mowing has some truly bizarre ideas. They're dummarised on p22 of today's bAdvertiser (per the usual caveat re that rag, please don't buy a copy, just head to your local cafe/pub and piss yourself laughing).

It's like he swallowed a copy of Jared Diamond's oeuvre, along with Thomas More's Utopia, and a bloody bible, and failed to digest any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of shaking my head at the media, the CEO of Jim's Mowing has some truly bizarre ideas. They're dummarised on p22 of today's bAdvertiser (per the usual caveat re that rag, please don't buy a copy, just head to your local cafe/pub and piss yourself laughing).

It's like he swallowed a copy of Jared Diamond's oeuvre, along with Thomas More's Utopia, and a bloody bible, and failed to digest any of them.

Jim's wrong - it's all Gough Whitlam's fault for giving everyone a free university education.

comedians funnier than Nick Gill:

* Carrot Top
* Dustin Diamond (Screech from Saved By The Bell)
* Dane Cook (infamous joke thief)
* Carlos Mencia (another infamous joke thief)
* Kathy Griffin
* Sam Newman
* this dude
* Jeff Foxworthy
* Carl Barron (seriously overrated)
* Lisa Lampanelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back