The official 2015 WCF thread - San Fran's Golden Dubs vs Houston's Red Rockets

Are the Dubs any good?

• They ain't that good, and it's time to fear the Beard in San Francisco (Rockets in 6 or less)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They ain't that good, but they're still better than the Rockets (Dubs in 7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Look at the season head-to-head - Houston, you have a problem (Dubs in 6 or less)

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Go ahead....Warriors in 4 or 5

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Under stretch does Josh get paid out, then paid for whatever he signs for, or does it come out the stretch like the amnesty?

Ironing of Houston fan yelling boring ata hack

Edit - answer my own question

The Rockets will pay the full amount of Smith’s new contract, but the Pistons are absolved of that $630k from their $13.5 million debt.

Set-off will be computed each year. If Smith signs a deal next season, starting at $5 million, the set-off would be $2.1 million. If he cashes in at $10.8 million for 2015-16, the Piston’s obligation would shrink to nothing for next year.

So he'll sign for the vet min somewhere to screw Detroit no doubt

Just as a side note I know Currys wife is pregnant and usually looking really hot but she has stacked it on... Her 1 leg = 2 of Stephs legs

The man nearly died tonight and your bagging out his pregnant wife...for shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in your box Lil B

Great game by Harden, but that game was over with 3 things...

Josh Smiths first quarter (and indeed the whole Houston teams first quarter)
Stephs injury, unfortunate tho it was
Howards non-ejection - probably the result is the same, but i would out money on it not being upgraded and him being available

45 points... yeow

F**k

Crazy game, can only laugh when Josh Smith is hitting his shots, that first quarter lol.... hope we continue to disrespect his shot, he wont hit those at Oracle. I also like that we chose to foul him over Howard

That Curry fall was scary stuff, he is very lucky to not have done any damage to his neck, arm (like a Bogut injury) or even get a concussion. It's ridiculous that he can come back out and swish 3's like nothing happened

The Howard flagrant was called correctly imo, he's lucky he didnt connect with the elbow and then in the end he basically just slapped him.

And deleted.... loooool

CF5-RZLWMAAWSPg.jpg

Back