The official 2015 WCF thread - San Fran's Golden Dubs vs Houston's Red Rockets

Are the Dubs any good?

• They ain't that good, and it's time to fear the Beard in San Francisco (Rockets in 6 or less)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They ain't that good, but they're still better than the Rockets (Dubs in 7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Look at the season head-to-head - Houston, you have a problem (Dubs in 6 or less)

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Go ahead....Warriors in 4 or 5

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

i tipped warriors in 4 or 5.

brewer grew another leg in my eyes today. kept battling.
i dont thik brew will be back, moray has a nak of finding our brewer every year on the cheap whether its

delfino
garcia
now this year brewer

i would be shocked if he's back

Well deserved to the Warriors, good luck in the finals

Very proud of Houston this season, fought through a year riddled with injuries and made it this far. Pretty amazing achievement. This offseason will be extremely important to us, im looking forward to seeing what we can do.

where harden has been rightly criticized in the past he doesn't deserve so this time. Facing the best defense you're going to have some lapses. we just got him today. you look at the foul count we went in with a emphasis to mess up the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry near-Max Barnes has been awesome this series

PepsiNext brah... keep up :D

Very proud of Houston this season, fought through a year riddled with injuries and made it this far. Pretty amazing achievement. This offseason will be extremely important to us, im looking forward to seeing what we can do.

I know Harden will (rightfully) get killed for his performance today, but he's been amazing all year long.

Houston had a pretty decent year all things considered

It's the battle of the bandwagons.

What a turnaround by the Warriors though. Remember watching Curry in his rookie year on TNT against the Nuggets and thought this team would be awesome if they improved. Crow was nuts.

Remember reading a Grantland article in 2011 that was all about the treatment the fans have to ownership at some tribute game and Simmons listed everything the franchise had ****ed up.

A team like the Sixers would be trying to replicate this.

where harden has been rightly criticized in the past he doesn't deserve so this time. Facing the best defense you're going to have some lapses. we just got him today. you look at the foul count we went in with a emphasis to mess up the game
He definitely deserves to cop some stick. 13 turnovers is atrocious. It's not as though he was playing like Rondo and trying to make ridiculous passes. There were so many basic errors.

It's the battle of the bandwagons.

What a turnaround by the Warriors though. Remember watching Curry in his rookie year on TNT against the Nuggets and thought this team would be awesome if they improved. Crow was nuts.

Remember reading a Grantland article in 2011 that was all about the treatment the fans have to ownership at some tribute game and Simmons listed everything the franchise had stuffed up.

A team like the Sixers would be trying to replicate this.

ESPN love player vs their team. Who gets the spin?

I Knew Skip would burn him...

But Harden was awesome in this series... Had a shocker tonight but he was awesome... Finally Kerr put Iggy on him.

Can't wait to burn the stars.

Just waiting for LBJ to fall short again, shaking with excitement.

He definitely deserves to cop some stick. 13 turnovers is atrocious. It's not as though he was playing like Rondo and trying to make ridiculous passes. There were so many basic errors.
yeah you're right it is bad can't defend that
but i think overall he's been so stellar without the depth other teams enjoy it's no wonder his back cracks under the load

I disagree, I reckon he deserves to take a couple of whacks. He turned the ball over 13 times. Regardless of who it is against, that's just awful + he is the leader of this team and IMO he checked out just like a couple of other "stars" this post season.

I think he has had an incredible season but he will
Be rightfully criticised today

Back