AE The Official AE16 Launch and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How about setting aside $170 from all other prize money and offering a $10 prize for weekly highest score...or quarterly prizes? I mean it's a good effort to be the top scorer for the week.

PB74%20Dual%20CR%20Titles%20Cheerleaders_zpslkjh1bkk.jpg

AE%20winners_zpshyb5j6ng.jpg

Last edited:

It's unfortunate really. Been happening for a while now.. 20 in total. I had a concept for a comp a couple years ago but it would get quite 'labour intensive' with breaking down the sums in a 'SKIN$ POOL' with two stages to work around 'on line rivalry' … Broken's Hot Streak idea was more simpler and less / little time consuming.
What about Last Rush?

To qualify, you must be in the bottom 30 of AE.

Scores are ONLY tallied over Weeks 15-17. Winner takes all, but it's only based on these three weeks.

Could create an interesting Week 14 scenario where all of a sudden you have players specifically trying to lose to qualify though.

Prize pool of $160
Winner $80
2nd and 3rd get $40 ie their entry fee.

In the meantime.. SVEn's 'SOTA crowd still celebrating.. TWO fingers indicates TWO AE titles. Obviously. Some seem to have a hard on still..

SkolSvengroup_zpspzrmjkut.jpg

The Viqueen Cheerleaders have something to smile about again…
Conggrats%20Sven%20Cheerleaders_zpsgbygv1dc.jpg

And then there's the fanatics…
Skol%20Skol%20sVen_zpsfahsjksh.jpg

Who can forget the Glory Hunter revellers? They have plenty to say when they're winning.
Glory%20Hunter%20Vikings_zpszpwuk3fj.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know that I would support an additional competition that rewarded not just mediocrity, but being actively s**t for most of the season - when I posted about whether people not seeing out the season, my thoughts were a bit closer to what AmericanCrow suggested, whereby there is either a) a one-week competition in week 17 for a gold pass for next season, or b) a purely random draw for a gold pass where everyone that made all their selections for 17 weeks was eligible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back