The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Remove this Banner Ad

What do we think of Afflalo?

Bargain bin but cheaper than chips.

RoLo?

I'm intrigued by what Phils doing, it literally makes no sense

Tooling up for a playoff run or going the youth? Shall be interesting if they start poorly

So what young center out there should we have gotten?

Its a tough spot as next years pick is owned by Denver and you missed the best 2 bigs in the draft by a ping pong ball

Jerian Grant trade works i guess if you have him as a backup to Jose

Jose/Grant
AAA/Langston
????
Melo/Zinger
RoLo/Smith

Thats how i see you potentially lining up

But wheres the 3 and D wing? Yeah you can go with Melo at the 3 and get a true 4 man, you could have got Ed Davis for that if you wanted to. Melo will flip between the two positions, but theres a pretty sizable hole there. Early could be, but is far too raw atm

Start the season and if it all goes to crud, well you can flip Melo and go the rebuild i guess, flip Calderons expiring and look at some undrafted talent

Its a tough spot as next years pick is owned by Denver and you missed the best 2 bigs in the draft by a ping pong ball

Jerian Grant trade works i guess if you have him as a backup to Jose

Jose/Grant
AAA/Langston
????
Melo/Zinger
RoLo/Smith

Thats how i see you potentially lining up

But wheres the 3 and D wing? Yeah you can go with Melo at the 3 and get a true 4 man, you could have got Ed Davis for that if you wanted to. Melo will flip between the two positions, but theres a pretty sizable hole there. Early could be, but is far too raw atm

Start the season and if it all goes to crud, well you can flip Melo and go the rebuild i guess, flip Calderons expiring and look at some undrafted talent

The 3 and D wing will be Brewer.

RoLo would be great. Sign him up now and stop ******* around wasting time with Jordan so as to not miss out on both. If we miss RoLo, we can always fall back on Cole & Zinger :cry:

Beverley woul dbe handy too but we'll struggle to squeeze in he & Brewer with the remaining funds unless we can send Calderon the other way to Houston.

If they see him as a potential ball carrier then I'll go he ...

Brewer definitely isnt 3 and D. He can't shoot at all. But next to Melo Calderon and AAA he doesn't really need to shoot. Will fit well

Well, with around 7-8 mill left I think we need to go after Beverley and call it a day.

Afflalo, RoLo & Beverley are about as good an outcome as you can expect from a dire situation.

So DWill for 2/10 with a player option for the 2nd year.

I have no idea how he's going to fit into the lineup. Plays his best as a stretch PF.

Did we not learn our lesson fom Bargnani that despite being top picks, it pays to get players that have basketballing ability ...

Did we not learn our lesson fom Bargnani that despite being top picks, it pays to get players that have basketballing ability ...

Its about as silly as not putting Charmed Harmony in your quaddie tbh

Well, with around 7-8 mill left I think we need to go after Beverley and call it a day.

Afflalo, RoLo & Beverley are about as good an outcome as you can expect from a dire situation.

Pats gawn

I reckon KJ Macdaniels is worth a look for you guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As in what you've become for the last 20 years?
Even though we won SFA through the 90's at least we were competitive and even through the 2000's we were ok to watch and had some home. Now we are just an absolute rabble of an organisationn and it starts at the top. Until Dolan goes will be continue to be a laughing stock

Its about as silly as not putting Charmed Harmony in your quaddie tbh
Ive had enough u campaigner :D

I actually always liked Williams in college and although he is extremely jump shot happy he has so much potential/ability. Im happy we got him.

Add O'Quinn to the list and it looks like we've done pretty well.

Not sold on Williams as I don't know how well he defends.

O'Quinn signing means we can offload Smith & Quince paste and look at keeping Schved, which I like.

Solid free agency from the Knicks.

O'Quinn signing means we can offload Smith & Quince paste and look at keeping Schved, which I like.

Yep im pretty happy. Maybe get Butler too

I like the O'Quinn signing.
Williams is junk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back