The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Remove this Banner Ad

Heading to new york in november. Anxiously awaiting the schedule to be releases. Is it very difficult to get tickets to knicks games??
try stub hub.

Its unusual to have an NBA standard roster for a change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Williams. Didn't have a good time in Sacramento but has so much ability
xpZsd.gif

tumblr_nvfbbijIPX1ryzigco1_400.gif

Well its probably the worst point guard rotation in the league for starters...
Well one is a rookie and the other in his second season, give it some time mate.

Well one is a rookie and the other in his second season, give it some time mate.

I dont mind Grant going forward, but Calderon is a traffic cone defensively, and lets face it Galloway is a classic good numbers bad team guy.

You guys would hope that Grant can graduate to being a starting calibre point within 1 to 2 years, he can get to the rim and push the pace. How he improves his shooting will dictate how good he can be, and throw in the caveat that he is a 23 year old rookie, so improvement should come quickly... but so will his ceiling

Knicks are looking good today, I know it's pre-season but Williams looks like he's fitting in really well, his stroke looks great and his hands are awesome today.

Heading to new york in november. Anxiously awaiting the schedule to be releases. Is it very difficult to get tickets to knicks games??
I went early this year and saw their last home game, bought tickets a month or 2 beforehand but demand would've obviously been pretty low even though it was pretty much full, theres so many people trying to sell tickets all over the city but not sure if they were legit or not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back