The Official Week 11 Thread...New Year, Same Old #lolknicks

Kobe says Europeans are more skilful, but who is the most skilled European currently in the NBA?

• Dirk Nowitzki (Germany)

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Goran Dragic (Slovenia)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Marc Gasol (Spain)

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Pau Gasol (Spain)

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Tony Parker (France)

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Joakim Noah (French but has a little African in him)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Joe Ingles (Former Superstar of several European Leagues)

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Clyde and Mike Breen deserve better than this.

Will be interesting to see if Charlotte makes a move with Lance/Al, as the team has looked better without them. Kemba in particular has thrived without Lance.

For all the teams struggles this season it's worth noting that we were 15-23 at this time last year and eventually made it to 0.500. Hopefully they keep pushing after this 5 game win streak.

New Orleans insisted on including Rivers, instead of John freaking Salmons... And now Boston are working the phones to desperately find a taker for him
Oh my, poor Austin Rivers...

New Orleans insisted on including Rivers, instead of John freaking Salmons... And now Boston are working the phones to desperately find a taker for him
Latest report says he's heading to the Clippers. Adding the coach's son to that team will do wonders for their chemistry.

Bloody hell. Thats stupid if Boston ontrade him. He is a good player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boston would take 2nd round pick for Rivers... what a waste by Ainge if that works

Back