MFC Fans Only The One and only Jesse "Hollywood" Hogan Heel turn thread- GWS Grey and Orange 4 Lyfe. Brother!

Remove this Banner Ad

too be fair he never wanted him. Rosich and Lyon wanted him so over ruled everybody else. they now gone so can fu** him off
If all the campaigners on this board want Ross to coach does that mean we'd get hogan back?

Ironic, given we pretty much snatched Hogan from under GWS' nose when we drafted him.
IMO, the danger of recruited young kids with long secure contracts. Too young and too soon I think for young hogan, when we drafted him, from hindsight.

Similarly, why we have failed to develop so many of of our top picks in past decades, IMO. Draftees getting either too comfortable, and or too much negative pressure placed on them.
Arrogance or Insecurity: are equally as damaging to young minds.

Did he walk away or did Freo pay it out and keep that part quiet?
My understanding is he walked away from it.

But who knows, maybe they did pay him and kept it quiet

Did he walk away or did Freo pay it out and keep that part quiet?
well Bell has said its freed up salary cap room which is why they took a 3rd rounder and if reports are correct they were in massive trouble with back ended deals so doubt they just paid it out for a 3rd rounder. suppose see how quickly mundy signs up now

He may well have forfeited it, I don't actually know, but seems like an odd move to make for him to take less money on a 1 year deal when he already had 1 year on a lot more at Freo. Realistically, GWS could have signed him for a year on less money, with Freo paying the shortfall, and everyone's happy. Obviously the whole thing makes Freo look absolutely abysmal, with the only positive being they've freed up the cap space, no reason to say exactly how much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He may well have forfeited it, I don't actually know, but seems like an odd move to make for him to take less money on a 1 year deal when he already had 1 year on a lot more at Freo. Realistically, GWS could have signed him for a year on less money, with Freo paying the shortfall, and everyone's happy. Obviously the whole thing makes Freo look absolutely abysmal, with the only positive being they've freed up the cap space, no reason to say exactly how much.
might be banking on himself to get back into form and getting that deal extended in GWS

might be banking on himself to get back into form and getting that deal extended in GWS
GWS are getting short for quality talls. Corr and Cameron gone this year, Davis looking close to the end. Finlayson and Himmelberg having mediocre years. Riccardi inexperienced.
A half-decent first year should see an extension for a couple more.

Yeah I'm sure he is, I just find it hard to see his manager advising him to literally hand back money just to go to another team. But thats just me with my tinfoil hat on.

Bit of a chuckle at him backing himself in to find form, when he very clearly has no intention of ceasing his extra curricular activities to do it.

I’m pretty certain Jesse is cooked but with that Ferrari midfield, it’s the ultimate way of finding out.

HOGAN DEBUT!!!

“Since he's been in Sydney he's settled well, settled well living with Mummy, and he's trained really, really hard,” the Giants coach said.

“He found Mummy and Mummy found him. It's a really good match. Mummy has a bungalow out the back and that's where he stays, he gets on really well with the family.

So, let me get this right, Shane Mumford (Sausage!Sausage!Sausage!) has gotten Hoges on the straight and narrow.

I see it but I don't believe it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back