The only bloke on our team with a heart is Armstrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Somehow he is equal third for disposals

It's funny cos he's probably the only bloke out there who could say they're trying 100%... All this after 14km earlier in the day.

Moral of the story: give the players a 14km warm up run

Honsestly. Doyaknow what I'm saying at half time? I hope I have egg on my face by the end of the game.

This is more a game day post but honestly. Without Maxwell and Pendlebury out there... Does anyone want to put their hand up?

I don't know sadly.

Pendlebury is the heart of this team, he is constantly standing defensive side of stoppages and guarding Beams/Swans man. Our midfield structures just aren't working at the minute. Bucks will make some sweeping changes to the structure of our midfield at the break.

Pendlebury is the heart of this team, he is constantly standing defensive side of stoppages and guarding Beams/Swans man. Our midfield structures just aren't working at the minute. Bucks will make some sweeping changes to the structure of our midfield at the break.

We going to get a whole new midfield? Hopefully, because the current one is garbage.

Usually, each week you can take something from a game that is positive. We don't know 1% of what goes on at the club.

But one thing I do know is that we aren't a team anymore.

Once again I will put a caveat to this and hope to god I have egg on my face and a team will suddenly emerge from the depth and win this game. Come on Pies!!

We desperately need a Rohan Jones type player. Ball can't do it any more and Blair has the heart but lacks the football smarts. We've got a very offensively lopsided midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and we missed out on playing him all year trying to squeeze out more hack from maxwell. And bucks dropped him this week. What kind of morons are running our club

Yes and we missed out on playing him all year trying to squeeze out more hack from maxwell. And bucks dropped him this week. What kind of morons are running our club

How come we were in better form when Maxwell was playing?

He is playing for his career and playing his arse off because of it, and I tell you what so are about 14 others, but they just don't know it, or act like it.

Give him a new 2 year deal now, just off tonight, do it.

He is playing for his career and playing his arse off because of it, and I tell you what so are about 14 others, but they just don't know it, or act like it.

Give him a new 2 year deal now, just off tonight, do it.

This week Buckley needs to get that group of players together and tell them, you have two weeks to show me that you want to be at the club next year.

I have had enough with a lack of heart being shown from player who this great club have given them a chance at an AFL career. This proud football club doesn't deserve that crap.

Sign Armstrong up now.

Armstrong started the season slow and was poor over the first half but he's performed strongly these past couple of months and in my mind deserves another year based off that.

He's not a best 22 player but he is certainly playing better than a number of our regulars which is telling.

I'd like to see Armstrong given the opportunity next season as a forward flanker. He's an efficient ball user with nice vision so as a playmaker hitting those forward 50 targets along with Broomhead and Fasolo he could prove useful even beyond his usual back flank and wing roles where he also can fill in as required. Can never have too much class and Armstrong has more than most.

Armstrong started the season slow and was poor over the first half but he's performed strongly these past couple of months and in my mind deserves another year based off that.

He's not a best 22 player but he is certainly playing better than a number of our regulars which is telling.

I'd like to see Armstrong given the opportunity next season as a forward flanker. He's an efficient ball user with nice vision so as a playmaker hitting those forward 50 targets along with Broomhead and Fasolo he could prove useful even beyond his usual back flank and wing roles where he also can fill in as required. Can never have too much class and Armstrong has more than most.
Did you get pissed off with tonight's performance? Both the injuries and the lack of ticker?

This week Buckley needs to get that group of players together and tell them, you have two weeks to show me that you want to be at the club next year.

I have had enough with a lack of heart being shown from player who this great club have given them a chance at an AFL career. This proud football club doesn't deserve that crap.

Sign Armstrong up now.

This week the board of directors needs to get that group of coaches and Buckley together and tell them, you have two weeks to show me that you want to be at the club next year.

I have had enough with a lack of talent being shown from coaches who this great club have given them a chance at an AFL career. This proud football club doesn't deserve that crap.

Did you get pissed off with tonight's performance? Both the injuries and the lack of ticker?

It felt like the inevitable. Losing Pendlebury and Elliott before the game. Beams, Cloke and Reid during the game. Not easy to win against any team when that happens

I'm disappointed in the outcome achieved this season more than I am disappointed about the result in that one game.

While we got younger and worse this season from a list perspective we should still be a top 8 side so if anything has been disappointing that is the big thing for me. When you've got Pendlebury, Beams, Sidebottom, Cloke, Swan and Elliott performing as he has this season there are no excuses for missing the top 8. Even with the loss of all the veteran talent prior to this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back