Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is one, but it has the Power logo on the other side.

Yeah I know but I don't like that, just the plain black with PA would be much better IMO.

There is one, but it has the Power logo on the other side.

Which ruined it.

I'd like a colourful New Era beanie. They look tremendous. Remember Anton telling me last year they were getting them in and they were going to look amazing, but then he left. The people running the Megastore now have no idea what they're doing.

I'm so mad at the Port Club now, how the heck can they lose my membership yet still the direct debits are going through. No port shop going to get any money from me at moment.

I told them to fix the problem ASAP or I'm cancelling all further recurring membership with the club and demanding my money back for this year if not sorted.

13 years as a member here.

I'm so mad at the Port Club now, how the heck can they lose my membership yet still the direct debits are going through. No port shop going to get any money from me at moment.

I told them to fix the problem ASAP or I'm cancelling all further recurring membership with the club and demanding my money back for this year if not sorted.

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say -"You should have called The Imp".

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say -"You should have called The Imp".
Play fair, he is a new poster he probably doesn't get the joke

That is pretty crap, I'd be on the phone non stop to them.

Play fair, he is a new poster he probably doesn't get the joke

That is pretty crap, I'd be on the phone non stop to them.
I'm a power forever member so my membership should automatically go through without a hitch as it has done in past years,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back