Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, would love one. But the price....wow! Maybe if they were personally signed by Martin Leslie or even Scott Spalding

You could've got Wayne Mahney and Rohan Smith on Thursday night. In all seriousness I think ghost has been on the men's ultivites because when he held out his hand to take the microphone I couldn't see through it like marty mcfly's during earth angel at the fish enchantment under the sea dance.

You could've got Wayne Mahney and Rohan Smith on Thursday night. In all seriousness I think ghost has been on the men's ultivites because when he held out his hand to take the microphone I couldn't see through it like marty mcfly's during earth angel at the fish enchantment under the sea dance.

The highlight of this post is the detail :hearts:

2ecduoi.jpg

But what about those of us that don't like teal? Why doesn't the club remember us? Do they want to lose us? I like the black and white, not teal! Teal is not real, It's not fair, I cry, I'm upset, I like facebook, etc, etc, etc.

But what about those of us that don't like teal? Why doesn't the club remember us? Do they want to lose us? I like the black and white, not teal! Teal is not real, It's not fair, I cry, I'm upset, I like facebook, etc, etc, etc.
The grievances are entirely with the masses of teal on guernseys, looks fine on merch if used tastefully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was talking to megastore staff today. Some bad news. New Era has bought the copyright to the 'PA' monogram logo meaning the club will no longer be able to use it on any merch other than the New Era caps. The PA letterman jackets can not be made again.

Boy I'm glad I got one when I did then.

New Era has bought the copyright to the 'PA' monogram logo meaning the club will no longer be able to use it on any merch other than the New Era caps. The PA letterman jackets can not be made again.
That's Bullsh*t. Was hoping the PA would go further on a few more things

Was talking to megastore staff today. Some bad news. New Era has bought the copyright to the 'PA' monogram logo meaning the club will no longer be able to use it on any merch other than the New Era caps. The PA letterman jackets can not be made again.

Do New Era go outside headwear?

Why sell the copyright ??? :confused:
Should have charged them a yearly fee to use instead.

This is ridiculous no matter what the deal brings, you loose ALL creative control and then are held to ransom down the track on what you want to market.

There is no way any of my logos and cartoon images, copyright will be sacrificed for the dollar.
I decide how it will be used

AND so should have the club / store

LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back