Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep jump on board. and again for the love of god remove the stickers. That goes for everyone :)

Can't stand people that walk around with the stickers still on caps! not just at footy too....

I keep the stickers on. But im dark so its ok :p
Hahaha

IM STILL LOOKING FOR A TEAL 2014 TRAINING GUERNSEY IF ANYONE IS SELLING ONE??

You old blokes worried about the New Era caps! Bend the brim and take those stickers off and it goes with everything. All sorted.
I'm a brim bender, can't stand the flat brims. It's an 80's fad that has come back and will go just as quick.

Love the New Era caps! With my massive head normal caps dont fit me so I actually had to order New Era fitted caps online, and when I was in the USA I brought back a whole bunch. Now I'm stoked we actually have them here and for our own club. These hats look good and fit great!

What do you guys mean by peeling the stickers off ? Price stickers ? Enlighten me.
72b40a0e.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally the sticker was only the gold circular one.

new-era-59fifty-anniversary-collection-4.jpg

I guess people left the sticker on to prove that it was a genuine New Era as opposed to some cheap knockoff from the ghetto...

Not really a cap person, but going to 'take the plunge' and buy a PA New Era cap. Can't decide which one I want though!

newerafitted.jpg
or Screen Shot 2014-08-28 at 21.21.48.png ?

Denzel Rhomb's got the right idea albeit sailing perilously close to the outer limits of the brimosphere:

2mm9383.jpg

What you don't want is to look like a hillbilly trucker who is one split-second decision away from mounting caravan wing mirror extensions on the sides:

1huw5i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back