Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind it if we moved back to Nike, but I think that's the nostalgia talking.
They did produce the best iterations of the old jumper - Reebok's were s**t. Nike's thick collar and cuffs made that jumper look good. Anyway I wouldn't mind a switch to Nike, they always make good gear. My only gripe is the collar on their guernseys now, I'm not a huge fan of that.

They did produce the best iterations of the old jumper - Reebok's were s**t. Nike's thick collar and cuffs made that jumper look good. Anyway I wouldn't mind a switch to Nike, they always make good gear. My only gripe is the collar on their guernseys now, I'm not a huge fan of that.

The thick black cuffs would look immense on our current clash, but I agree their current set-up looks a bit strange with the flavour savour triangle on the collar.

263.jpg

It's a real pity this isn't being sold at Adelaide Oval on match days. Unbelievable piece of clothing!
I think they'd sell by these by the bucket load on cold winter days at the footy.

I am soooo gutted I missed out on one of these. :cry:

What are the chances these come around again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if they swapped out the black on the neck and underarms and behind the energy australia logo for teal and removed the white piping they'd be really into something

So... I went to get a fresh copy of the 2004 GF DVD which is $27... then get to checkout- shipping is $60? :mad:

I'm prepared for the club to make a profit on my purchases but I don't appreciate being robbed. It does not cost $60 to ship a DVD to Canada. No sale, folks.

So... I went to get a fresh copy of the 2004 GF DVD which is $27... then get to checkout- shipping is $60? :mad:

I'm prepared for the club to make a profit on my purchases but I don't appreciate being robbed. It does not cost $60 to ship a DVD to Canada. No sale, folks.
I can swing past this week and buy/ship it to you via aus post if you still want it?

I can swing past this week and buy/ship it to you via aus post if you still want it?
Good lad you are.Some of the postage they charge is bullshit.But it is also paying for someone to get it off the shelf then to put it into postpak or a box that is already paid for.Then for that person to take it down to the post office and post it within Australia or overseas.If they package 40 items or more a day they would be making serious money on this practice even if they only travel to the post office once.A courier may even come to the club and collect them.

I am soooo gutted I missed out on one of these. :cry:

What are the chances these come around again?
They don't look as good in real life. They're still pretty high quality, don't get me wrong, but the material feels funny and it's not black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back