Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Maybe the sales for the 2004 premiership guernsey were a little underwhelming and they had excess stock, somehow without the names printed on? I counted my name at least 4 times without really trying

I didn't get one purely because it's a botched design/reproduction. The reduced price doesn't sway me.

I didn't get one purely because it's a botched design/reproduction. The reduced price doesn't sway me.
Probably a good call. Definitely not worth as much as the heritage guernsey, but a nice little memento to have in the drawer nevertheless.

Interesting. Maybe the sales for the 2004 premiership guernsey were a little underwhelming and they had excess stock, somehow without the names printed on? I counted my name at least 4 times without really trying
I wondered about that.I got the PB the previous year with my Sons name on it .They say they were on the front and back but I only found it on the front before framing. If the Premiership ones had it on thee 4 times must mean sales were down.

Speaking of the past heritage jumpers..

I've lost a lot of weight in the last year and my Prison Bars from last year now swim on me. If anyone needs a bigger size and wants to swap for a larger size, drop me a message.

Have (Looking for)
2013 Prison Bars Size XXL (Looking for a M ideally, but an L works)
2014 '04 Premiership L (Looking for an M)

Both have been worn about twice. Clean and in perfect nick.

Ideally we'd straight swap and each pay the postage.

Long shot I know but I thought it'd be worth putting it out there

Speaking of the past heritage jumpers..

I've lost a lot of weight in the last year and my Prison Bars from last year now swim on me. If anyone needs a bigger size and wants to swap for a larger size, drop me a message.

Have (Looking for)
2013 Prison Bars Size XXL (Looking for a M ideally, but an L works)
2014 '04 Premiership L (Looking for an M)

Both have been worn about twice. Clean and in perfect nick.

Ideally we'd straight swap and each pay the postage.

Long shot I know but I thought it'd be worth putting it out there

Have you tried on a medium ISC guernsey? They're very tight. I take a large and it's pretty right, where normally I take a medium in t shirt size.

Have you tried on a medium ISC guernsey? They're very tight. I take a large and it's pretty right, where normally I take a medium in t shirt size.

I popped into a local AFL Shop on Monday to check sizes for ordering the new prison bars. Out of Port so I had to try on a Geelong (oh god, it burned) and it was a good fit. I generally buy a S shirt these days

Barring a swap, do you think a clothing alteration place could take the bars in for me? I checked and it doesn't have side panels like jumpers usually do. Seems possible..

Barring a swap, do you think a clothing alteration place could take the bars in for me? I checked and it doesn't have side panels like jumpers usually do. Seems possible..

Is it really worth it? Personally I wouldn't feel right about altering something like that from its original form. And I wouldn't trust a tailor NOT to botch something like that.

I'd wouldn't alter it, there were literally hundreds of people who couldn't wear their M or L prison bar guernseys because they didn't know about the tight fit when the ordered them. There would definitely be someone who bought an M or L who would be much happier in a 2XL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd wouldn't alter it, there were literally hundreds of people who couldn't wear their M or L prison bar guernseys because they didn't know about the tight fit when the ordered them. There would definitely be someone who bought an M or L who would be much happier in a 2XL

That was my thinking! Now we play the waiting game..

I'm still looking for a teal training guernsey from earlier this year :(
ANYONE???

Also, I will have a bunch of Yes We Ken shirts on Saturday that I got done up, if anyone wants to buy it off me in time for the game in Perth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back