The Precinct at Alberton (Formerly The Port Club)

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a few deleted for being too personal.

Wtf does that even mean? This is a public forum, it's going to be full of personal and topical conversation.

****ing emo sook .

Is that too personal? :hearts:

I had a few deleted for being too personal.

Wtf does that even mean? This is a public forum, it's going to be full of personal and topical conversation.

I lost 10.

There needs to be a garlic bread blank look emoji to adequate convey my feelings about that.

hdHo9zn.gif

I've been here just over a month and have had numerous posts deleted and I've been booted from various links and I haven't even started being offensive ......yet. I'm a 4th generation Port Adelaidean with ties to the club,i'm not some Central or Crow supporter who jumped ship lol I've seen Catholic priests that were less anal.

wow did i miss something, the sensitive thread nazi really got hold of this didnt they. had a post deleted or saying something was childish, which it is.....

too personal, woah really. more like too sensitive.....

wow did i miss something, the sensitive thread nazi really got hold of this didnt they. had a post deleted or saying something was childish, which it is.....

too personal, woah really. more like too sensitive.....
This is just a guess, but I think maybe your post was deleted because the post you were referring was also deleted. So leaving yours there would make no sense, if you know what I mean.
I assume mine got deleted for similar reasons, which if true makes sense to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll never understand the idea of this being negative. Pre-meal drinking time with good people is one of the best types of drinking time there is. Let it carry on.
Dinner for sure, but not for lunch.

You have lunch with people you want to get rid of and do something more important. "Its been great, but we have to X before dinner"

You have lunch with people you want to get rid of and do something more important. "Its been great, but we have to X before dinner"

X = root to the Power of Ollie Wines cubed.

I've never questioned my existence more.

Did i post something wrong the other night? I got banned from bay13 and lost five posts from here. Lack of memory is a curse.

How do u get banned from bay13?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back