• I like Royals "the chocolate biscuits, so they must be good

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • I like the song Royals and you can be my queen bee

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • NO COMMENT

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Massive waste of tax-payers' money just to keep them afloat but, what are ya going to do? Nothing against them but they are the luckiest family in the world, particularly because they got the gig by default.

do you guys ever feel like,..... we'll never be royals?

:(

Its family discrimination. What if I one day decide I want to be a royal? Why can't I get a gig? I can shake hands, kiss babies and all that junk with the best of them.

To me the whole vomitus sucking up to the royals just shows how pathetic we are as a country. We seem to have this never ending need to feel loved by the UK or United States. Who the * cares about these two oxygen thieves that are out here on the taxpayer funded teat.

Why do people not want an Australian as our Head of State? Why do people want to keep that disgraceful symbol of racism, prejudice and murder on our flag (Union Jack)? While everyone says that the American system of Republic is broken (which it is), why can't we create our own system and walk out on our own two feet for once?

Why do people not want an Australian as our Head of State? Why do people want to keep that disgraceful symbol of racism, prejudice and murder on our flag (Union Jack)? While everyone says that the American system of Republic is broken (which it is), why can't we create our own system and walk out on our own two feet for once?
It's not that people don't want those things, they just don't want them enough to demand that they happen as a priority over other things. They also don't trust the people who would be responsible for implementing them, so prefer to stay with the devil they know.

Its family discrimination. What if I one day decide I want to be a royal? Why can't I get a gig? I can shake hands, kiss babies and all that junk with the best of them.

To me the whole vomitus sucking up to the royals just shows how pathetic we are as a country. We seem to have this never ending need to feel loved by the UK or United States. Who the **** cares about these two oxygen thieves that are out here on the taxpayer funded teat.

Agree. They mean nothing to me, and they never will. They are not monarchs to anyone in this country. They serve no purpose. All they are is another form of celebrity, in a vacuous celebrity culture.

Kate is hot as though.

I only respect those democratically elected by the people.

Well this is the problem.

1. A directly elected president is no longer a ribbon cutter, they have their own power base. More a US style president.

2. With the collection of ideologues and toss pots we have to elect now, can you imagine who we'd end up with?

There in Adelaide now, going to visit disadvantaged youth in lizahbeth. Apparently will and khate are big into disadvantaged kids. Yer right, then why aint they in Iraq helping those kids they killed there parents and left all that nuclear waste behind? Or all those without legs in Affrica from British landmines?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this is the problem.

1. A directly elected president is no longer a ribbon cutter, they have their own power base. More a US style president.

2. With the collection of ideologues and toss pots we have to elect now, can you imagine who we'd end up with?

A head of state is a redundant idea imo. If Australia became a republic right now, nothing at all would need to be changed as far as I'm aware.

There in Adelaide now, going to visit disadvantaged youth in lizahbeth. Apparently will and khate are big into disadvantaged kids. Yer right, then why aint they in Iraq helping those kids they killed there parents and left all that nuclear waste behind? Or all those without legs in Affrica from British landmines?

They might come visit you lg.Looks like you've been disadvantaged in life at spelling. :D

We need them. How else do you expect New Idea, Woman's Day and the other crappy mags to fill their pages if they can't write about the Royals, actual journalism?

Also couldn't help but notice on Sunday the coverage given to it by Ch7 giving it 90 minutes before the footy started, of which 45 minutes was spent with the helicopter focusing on a car going nowhere.

Although I don't care, Prince George has provided one brilliant highlight, when being given a toy bilby, looking at it then throwing it away was priceless

Whatever you may think of them, they have done an incredible job rebranding themselve, The Windsor 2.0 if you will. Nobody wanted to give them the time of day in 90s. It will bee interesting to see if this renewed enthusiasm will survive the passing of Elizabeth II, I don't think Charles III will invoke quite the same respect that his mother has.

Back