Radio The SEN Thread 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The SEN Thread 8

Off twitter...interesting if true.

GreenGuideTV Green Guide
Wow... Francis Leach is leaving SEN to head back to the ABC's Grandstand program...

interesting *strokes chin*

maybe cause glen mitchell aint going back?
I heard you were taking his place, then you can come in here and bitch about yourself :p

TRH was the best show, Francis and Ox combined well.

Disappointing if he goes.

He's confirmed it and I agree its a loss. IMHO his more rounded style (the stuff beyond sport) is whats led to TRH being the ratings winner it is on SEN. He's almost a model that SEN could base the hosts of their prime time shows on.

Awesome news, never really liked him and his constant barrage of soccer was very annoying.

Constant barrage? Hyperbole much.

Bugger me, fancy talking about other sports other than the AFL.:rolleyes:
Great news more bullshit unrealistic trade talk crap.

Why don't we have a pointless ten page debate about whether anything else other than Aussie rules deserves to be called football. The Morning Glory boys gave the rugger a good run this morning

Why don't we have a pointless ten page debate about whether anything else other than Aussie rules deserves to be called football. The Morning Glory boys gave the rugger a good run this morning

probably a good thing i missed it then.

when nothing much is happening hosts can bring out the afl vs soccer vs nrl vs union debate. watch and listen to the ferals on all sides come out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wat? stupid thing to say, but respect your opinion nevertheless.

i dont get how ppl are so defensive or protective about a sport they love. ppl are gonna find cars going round and round a track boring. just like how a 0-0 draw in soccer is boring. just like how sydney/st kilda play boring footy, just like how americans say cricket is boring.

everything is boring

You, don't have to take that literally! I've heard a lot of negative opinions of motorsport the last week, and it's only occurred for no other reason than Bathurst was on, it's just built up on me, I'm cool now.

Strange decision from Leach considering how well TRH is rating, although he seems to have a history of switching stations. Pretty important decision whoever they get to replace him I feel. If it is someone who is mainly afl, I think that will be a mistake. From 6am-7pm if they get another afl person it means that entire slot is basically footy knowledge based (except KB). I really enjoy TRH because Francis has a good knowledge of other sports. It is why I enjoy listening to kb also (though when he talks afl it can be frustrating).

Hopefully with him leaving it will mean the weekly segment they have with his friend, the Rugby broad from Sydney, she will no longer be on. How a station even allows her on when all she does is bag the afl surprises me.

probably a good thing i missed it then.

when nothing much is happening hosts can bring out the afl vs soccer vs nrl vs union debate. watch and listen to the ferals on all sides come out

That drives me potty! As does the how dare someone else call their code Football. This is from all sides who tend to get over defensive.

Strange decision from Leach considering how well TRH is rating, although he seems to have a history of switching stations. Pretty important decision whoever they get to replace him I feel. If it is someone who is mainly afl, I think that will be a mistake. From 6am-7pm if they get another afl person it means that entire slot is basically footy knowledge based (except KB). I really enjoy TRH because Francis has a good knowledge of other sports. It is why I enjoy listening to kb also (though when he talks afl it can be frustrating).
Not only other sports but other interests beyond sport.

As for him leaving he's never been 1 to stand still.

Ouch. Leach is quality. And so is Lloyd on Crunchtime.

Will need to unearth some new talent, Mooney likely to get a gig at some radio station. Now thinking SEN might be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back