No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 29 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel sorry for that bloke, that knock on will haunt him for the rest of his days if they dont come back and win a premiership

Hope it does. That tackle the campaigner made earlier was a potential neck-breaker.:mad:

Anyway, forget Harley Bennell. Jonathan Thurston to Tigerland.:thumbsu:

Same here, poor bugger he would have caught 999 out of 1000 of them.
Never seen anything like it bloke was tearing up soon as the ball hit the deck. Knew he had just dropped the premiership
Poor dude man, thats one of those things that wrecks you.
Hope it does. That tackle the campaigner made earlier was a potential neck-breaker.:mad:

I didnt see that, RL needs to adopt a zero tolerance for anyone lifting a leg imho so blokes dont get up ended. Massive change to the game but the players deserve the safety :)

I said it already in the bh thread, he is clearly going to norf. Too old for us.

His tackle was disgraceful though, lifted leg and dumped on the head. Perfect example of what not to do.
I was just saying RL needs to ban lifting a leg at all, too much possibility for another broken neck and a player being turned into a quadriplegic. Massive change to the game but needs to be done for player safety. No way in hell if i had a son would i let him play league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just saying RL needs to ban lifting a leg at all, too much possibility for another broken neck and a player being turned into a quadriplegic. Massive change to the game but needs to be done for player safety. No way in hell if i had a son would i let him play league.
Using a leg to lift a player who then goes past the parallel is banned in league. They're pretty lousy at enforcing it though. Guys go to the tribunal and more often than not get a slap in the wrist.

Using a leg to lift a player who then goes past the parallel is banned in league. They're pretty lousy at enforcing it though. Guys go to the tribunal and more often than not get a slap in the wrist.
Better enforced would be the goal then hey Spud mate :)
You get pissed for the RL granny in Sydney tonight?

Better enforced would be the goal then hey Spud mate :)
You get pissed for the RL granny in Sydney tonight?
Nah mate. In Bali.
A monkey ate my ******* Pringles earlier.
He dropped off the roof and I thought he was going for the fruit basket so I tossed him an orange.
He ignored the orange, made a dash for the Pringles, grabbed them, popped the lid and then emptied the can.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back