No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 29 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah mate. In Bali.
A monkey ate my ******* Pringles earlier.
He dropped off the roof and I thought he was going for the fruit basket so I tossed him an orange.
He ignored the orange, made a dash for the Pringles, grabbed them, popped the lid and then emptied the can.
View attachment 180604 View attachment 180605
Make sure you eat at Merah Putih, Barbacoa & Urchin (all in Seminyak area), they are my clear Top 3
Ginger Moon, Fat Gajah & Mama San are great for lunch too (Mama San too hard to get in for dinner)
Sisterfields, Sea Circus, Shelter, Petitenget & Watercress for breakfast

Other good places are Metis, Sarong, Sip Wine Bar & Sardine
The Sunday Brunch at Starfish Bloo at W Hotel is amazing also

Last edited:
Here's a bit of a story for you.
So about 4am the other day and I wake up to the sounds of lesbians going at it hammer and tongs in the next room. They put on a real show, and I can hear the booty clapping sound and a lot of spanking and squealing going on. Now, you'd reckon that would be entertaining enough, and the 14-year-old in me agrees, but in reality all I could think was that they'd just finish - and if a guy was involved, this all would of been over an hour ago.
Lesbians...not as entertaining as you think.

So about 4am the other day and I wake up to the sounds of lesbians going at it hammer and tongs in the next room. They put on a real show, and I can hear the booty clapping sound and a lot of spanking and squealing going on. Now, you'd reckon that would be entertaining enough, and the 14-year-old in me agrees, but in reality all I could think was that they'd just finish - and if a guy was involved, this all would of been over an hour ago.

How did you know they were strictly lesbians? Should have gone and sussed it out might have got a pleasant surprise.

My post about them is in the over 18's thread, your 100% right spud :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah mate. In Bali.
A monkey ate my ******* Pringles earlier.
He dropped off the roof and I thought he was going for the fruit basket so I tossed him an orange.
He ignored the orange, made a dash for the Pringles, grabbed them, popped the lid and then emptied the can.
View attachment 180604 View attachment 180605
That explains your original post. Thought you'd had a few. Sorry for doubting you Spudley. :D

Ive gone from expert mode in my early days back to beginner now. Hardly drink anymore but this weather got me keen
alcohol is a prick of a thing man, i wish i had never crossed the rubicon from casual drinker to piss head. Im actually jealous of guys that can have a few and go to bed. Would cut off a nut to have the same :)

alcohol is a prick of a thing man, i wish i had never crossed the rubicon from casual drinker to piss head. Im actually jealous of guys that can have a few and go to bed. Would cut off a nut to have the same :)

Atleast the drink is on the lower end of s**t thats easy to give the flick. I had a pretty serious drug problem back when I was about 20.. took me ages to get over. Similar to being a boozehead what starts as a good time just goes too far. But looking back I never allowed myself to get scummy toward the people in my life even during the peak of my addiction. Actually always had cash and lived a semi normal life which i'm still surprised at but had to quit cold turkey for my own health and for my future. That's why I only smoke now... never get cravings for anything else

Atleast the drink is on the lower end of s**t thats easy to give the flick. I had a pretty serious drug problem back when I was about 20.. took me ages to get over. Similar to being a boozehead what starts as a good time just goes too far. But looking back I never allowed myself to get scummy toward the people in my life even during the peak of my addiction. Actually always had cash and lived a semi normal life which i'm still surprised at but had to quit cold turkey for my own health and for my future. That's why I only smoke now... never get cravings for anything else
Thats why the closest i get to any of that is the drink, and even then i drink at max once a week at the footy
outside of footy season i barely drink except for the occasional nightout with my drinking crew.

I admit, i dont care what people do i just refuse to go near any of it

I have to disagree sorry mate, grog is one of the hardest to quit when you have a problem with it due to it being everywhere, the ads on tv etc etc. For me hard drugs were easier to quit because once i made the choice to stop it wasn't in my face anymore. Alcohol though just doesn't go away with all the pubs, bottle shops, occasions where people are drinking etc. Mentally the withdrawals from grog are easy compared to meth when i quit but the challenge for long lasting personal gain and getting better with grog is fked.

Thats why the closest i get to any of that is the drink, and even then i drink at max once a week at the footy
outside of footy season i barely drink except for the occasional nightout with my drinking crew.

I admit, i dont care what people do i just refuse to go near any of it
You can be a bit of a troll mate but you got nothing but my respect for that :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back