No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey rfctiger74 , I spoke to tigs2010 and mentioned how you were really down that you cant get a women due to your physical appearance. I hope you are not angry with me, but tigs2010 is a dead set ugly campaigner and he always talks about this one bird he gets lucky with. He has graciously allowed me to pass on her info. Enjoy mate.

Just remember, Chamicka needs her hot pockets first. In your case buy her a box to get it over the line :p

VhD80Xu.jpg

I thought Tiger71 likes sausage rolls

Hey rfctiger74 , I spoke to tigs2010 and mentioned how you were really down that you cant get a women due to your physical appearance. I hope you are not angry with me, but tigs2010 is a dead set ugly campaigner and he always talks about this one bird he gets lucky with. He has graciously allowed me to pass on her info. Enjoy mate.

Just remember, Chamicka needs her hot pockets first. In your case buy her a box to get it over the line :p

VhD80Xu.jpg

I tried that once, but I just couldn't give those hot pockets away :(

VhD80Xu.jpg
This can only end in disaster.
Once those hot pockets are purchased, I just can't see RichoLedio handing them over.

Lol. :p. Link had one too many lines and got stuck in a loop in my avatar.

Are you reading through the whole Tan? Haha.

I'm gonna give it a RHG, it's the off season & I have a bit of time . Plus it a good laugh, some genuine comedians post here....:p:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chewed it then drank the vb
Good to see you follow the directions :)

"Abusing OxyContin by taking more than a normal dose or by chewing, injecting or snorting OxyContin can cause overdose or even death. This risk increases when you add alcohol. "

I think you've covered most of them. Not sure if you've tried intravenous yet :p.

Have a groupie special then.

See above.

Emirates is very highly regarded, you won't have a problem.
Ive only ever flown Qantas my whole life when i have a decision in the flights but with all the budget cuts and outsourcing repairs to overseas im not so sure on the quality lately. My mate said Emirates are 1st class so i decided to take a shot, still ****ing nervous though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back