No Oppo Supporters The TAN XIV - 100% ASADA APPROVED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got my manual p's, stoked
Feel sorry for you getting it in the time of massive policing, cars are just a mode of transport now unless you have or cams lisence for track days or you enjoy the bus after losing your lisence. Safer times yes, as fun times no. Before all the nanny state believers get into me about road deaths (Australia needs an Autobahn to drive on) i drive like my grandad did now as i know the dangers, we were all young once though :)

Hahah, the old VK's. Never see them anymore.
You do in my shed, 84 Asteroid Silver group 3 SS, 102,000 original K's and looks like the day it hit the showroom. Its my baby :) Missus CAN NOT drive it under any circumstances unless the sheds on fire, any mate who opens a drink or eats in it is walking home and once i saw a prick leaning against the boot chatting on his phone i had a serious disagreement with. I do drive it as its good for it but not too often, like those low original K's. Considering taking it to bathurst for the last race of aussie built cars in 3 years or so.

Feel sorry for you getting it in the time of massive policing, cars are just a mode of transport now unless you have or cams lisence for track days or you enjoy the bus after losing your lisence. Safer times yes, as fun times no. Before all the nanny state believers get into me about road deaths (Australia needs an Autobahn to drive on) i drive like my grandad did now as i know the dangers, we were all young once though :)

Yeah I feel.. a couple of mates have theirs suspended and have been fined and whatever, so I'm not so sure the skids are worth it unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back