No Oppo Supporters The TAN XIV - 100% ASADA APPROVED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was having a look at the players who collected 600+ possessions in 2014 to see what their scoring was like and * me if there wasn't some eye opening results from a damaging Port player to a player who runs around without a tag.
Below is the ratio of possessions to scoring shots for players who had 600+ possies during the season including finals.

1. Gray (pa)------ 8.3 ( 622-75)
2. Selwood (gee)- 15.4 (614-40)
3. Parker (syd)----16.6 (648-39)
4. Kennedy (syd)--19.9 (657-33)
5. Wines (pa)------22.6 (609-27)
6. Lewis (haw)-----25.7 (668-26)
7. Boak (pa)-------25.8 (644-25)
8. Ellis (rich)-------28.6 (601-21)
9. DalSanto (nm)--29.4 (618-21)
10. Priddus (wce)---34.8 (627-18)
11. Gibson (nm)----43.9 (615-14)
12. Jones (melb)----46.9 (610-13)
13. Heppell (ess)----52.2 (626-12)
14. Cornes (pa)-----101.2 (607-6)

This ones for Groupie, were up on a hill above out neighbours yard and we can clearly see each other. Anyway i went outside to mow the lawns this arvo and i could see next doors missus next to the pool browning off. So i did a few laps of the grass around our pool then looked up and shes got her top off. head back down and mow up to the bbq area and back a few times, now shes naked. Well im half a bar by now and trying not to think dirty things so i go mow the opposite side of the house and come back, well f@ck me if she insnt trying to see if her elbow would fit inside her by the look of it. I gave up on the other side of the house thinking f@ck it ill finish the mowing when she goes shopping. Just finished doing the missus 30 mins ago thinking of next doors wife, i feel so bad. Time to drown sorrorows i feel and consider moving.

This ones for Groupie, were up on a hill above out neighbours yard and we can clearly see each other. Anyway i went outside to mow the lawns this arvo and i could see next doors missus next to the pool browning off. So i did a few laps of the grass around our pool then looked up and shes got her top off. head back down and mow up to the bbq area and back a few times, now shes naked. Well im half a bar by now and trying not to think dirty things so i go mow the opposite side of the house and come back, well f@ck me if she insnt trying to see if her elbow would fit inside her by the look of it. I gave up on the other side of the house thinking f@ck it ill finish the mowing when she goes shopping. Just finished doing the missus 30 mins ago thinking of next doors wife, i feel so bad. Time to drown sorrorows i feel and consider moving.

fast becoming my favourite poster...

remind me a bit of old Harvey Leadpipe who always has great stories

Lmfao ur a cracker TFL!!

Can I come around and mow your lawn next time?

Bad luck Frustrated Tiger, wasn't run to suit at all. 2nd, 3rd and 4th WELL above average IMO, your bloke travelled well, just ran out of condition late?? Didn't get to see him in the yard.

Think will be a good form reference going forward.

Had this happen to me as a young man with the next doors neighbour daughter. She was a few years older than me, i was a very happy young pup. it just so happens, the old man hadnt fix the hole in the side fence.:)

That video on all site about recent star players and their draft videos is pretty interesting - JR wanted to be a half back/ winger :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver.jpg

Bad luck Frustrated Tiger, wasn't run to suit at all. 2nd, 3rd and 4th WELL above average IMO, your bloke travelled well, just ran out of condition late?? Didn't get to see him in the yard.

Think will be a good form reference going forward.
Yeah the track was leader bias the last couple of races and if you weren't in the top 3 you stood no chance as nothing was running on.
Pat Carey was rapt with the run.
We might step him out over more distance next start, I'll keep you posted.

Yeah the track was leader bias the last couple of races and if you weren't in the top 3 you stood no chance as nothing was running on.
Pat Carey was rapt with the run.
We might step him out over more distance next start, I'll keep you posted.
I'll talk horses with anyone mate, just let me know :thumbsu:

Wouldn't worry, your wife was probably thinking of the hunk she was perving on at the gym or shopping centre anyway, they look, they just make it look less obvious than us blokes.

Wouldn't worry, your wife was probably thinking of the hunk she was perving on at the gym or shopping centre anyway, they look, they just make it look less obvious than us blokes.
Any couple who have been together 10 years and havent thought of someone else in the sack would be around 70%-80% lying i reckon so im not bothered if shes done it as well. Only thing bothers me Toffee is i need to avoid this particular temptation, in 100 ways would i do this bird. Wonder if theres a jims mowing near me? For the love of god i hope she doesnt show up at any of the local bars when im pissed, will have to do that ice bucket challenge from the ice box straight over the bar to make it home a faithful man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back