No Oppo Supporters The TAN XIV - 100% ASADA APPROVED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will probably have to sacrifice a virgin........ they better try outside their suburb!

Or have a look in their cheersquad.

Or better still, on the Bigfooty Essendon board.

:(My cat has cancer.

When the **** did cats start getting cancer?

Sorry to hear it, mate. :(

I'm a dog person myself, but one of my friends has a missus who is very much a cat person.

They've had about eight or so cats since I've known them and two of those got cancer. One pulled through, so there's always hope, but it's a nasty, sh***y thing to happen.

That reminds me of a conversation I had last week at a party.

Guy:
"So do you watch much football? Who do you follow in the footy? Excited for the Grand final?"

Me:
"Yeah I'm really excited for the Granny! I'm a huge richmond supporter, I watch a fair bit. I live a couple of hours from Melbourne but managed to get myself to 10 live games this year. Who do you follow?!

Guy:
"Yeah, nah I don't really watch any football."

Me:
"Oh, okay... I'm going to go stand over here now."

But would she do you?:p
I've gone through all the stages, I'm a good chance if only I wasn't shackled, I'm half a chance, I'm a chance if she was hammered, I'm no chance cause I'm old and fat:( and now it's "s**t, I'll go to jail for these thoughts!"
You must have missed my earlier post where i said about her asking me to come over and play :)

I was kind of thinking about starting a new thread, but I decided to just make the observation here...

How nice is it that so far this off season all the bitching about club management, about coaching vacancies, about player contracts, and so on and so forth is all centered on other clubs?

Perhaps for the first time in I don't know how many years RFC can go into a pre-season with nothing to worry about except the pre-season, and let other clubs do the instability thing.

I has a happy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was kind of thinking about starting a new thread, but I decided to just make the observation here...

How nice is it that so far this off season all the bitching about club management, about coaching vacancies, about player contracts, and so on and so forth is all centered on other clubs?

Perhaps for the first time in I don't know how many years RFC can go into a pre-season with nothing to worry about except the pre-season, and let other clubs do the instability thing.

I has a happy!
Captured how im feeling perfectly, might actually get some sleep this off season.

My missus cat had cancer. Was pretty horrifying. We didn't realize it was possible either so just thought he had been stung by a bee. Even the vet thought the same. Then his skin started to erode away and it was too late by the time another vet diagnosed it. Hopefully you got it early and they can actually do something even if it's just to ease its pain.
Sounds awful. Good news is she will most likely go in her sleep.

I know most people hate cats but when something is a part of your family for 12 years it still sucks. To add this was the first ever gift I gave my wife when we were dating.

Sounds awful. Good news is she will most likely go in her sleep.

I know most people hate cats but when something is a part of your family for 12 years it still sucks. To add this was the first ever gift I gave my wife when we were dating.

Yep, like losing a family member. Our family cat died a couple of years ago now. Got really sick and eventually went blind. We probably kept him alive too long and should have put him down earlier but it's not an easy decision

Second night this week that next door has had an open house party. All *in teenagers. Last week I copped a smashed up mailbox and 2 bottled cars. Followed by 8 of em fronting me n a mate trying to punch on when were trying to tell em to piss off. Only dispersed when the cops rolled by. Tonight Iv copped an office chair to the side of the house ... lets see how tonight pans out n I might knock one of the *ers out. Probably go to jail but someone needs to pull em into line .... All this while my 5 year olds trying to sleep ....

Second night this week that next door has had an open house party. All ****in teenagers. Last week I copped a smashed up mailbox and 2 bottled cars. Followed by 8 of em fronting me n a mate trying to punch on when were trying to tell em to piss off. Only dispersed when the cops rolled by. Tonight Iv copped an office chair to the side of the house ... lets see how tonight pans out n I might knock one of the gooses out. Probably go to jail but someone needs to pull em into line .... All this while my 5 year olds trying to sleep ....
go turn their power off from the fuse box ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back