No Oppo Supporters The TAN XIV - 100% ASADA APPROVED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but there's that many of em I couldn't even get close ... ****in morwell ey
School holidays are almost up.
Just call the cops again.

Fyi keep the office chair or do a turd on it and thow it back.

Yeah but there's that many of em I couldn't even get close ... ****in morwell ey
rock up with a beer in one of your hands
they will think you are part of the fully h3kt1c party then when no one is looking, whoops there goes the power

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just blow their fuse box, they won't even know you did it
Great idea.

A few years back my neighbours knocked on my door because their lights had gone out. As my lights were on it was obvious that it wasn't a blackout. I asked them if they had checked their fuse box. 'No. What's that?', they replied. 'Should we call an electrician.' Seriously, so I walked them back, showed them the box and explained how it all worked. Tripped the switch to on, found the faulty item that was shorting and went home.

They're a nice couple in their mid 20's but clueless. How do these people survive without rudimentary skills does my head in. But then my missus is clueless as well. :drunk:

Second night this week that next door has had an open house party. All ****in teenagers. Last week I copped a smashed up mailbox and 2 bottled cars. Followed by 8 of em fronting me n a mate trying to punch on when were trying to tell em to piss off. Only dispersed when the cops rolled by. Tonight Iv copped an office chair to the side of the house ... lets see how tonight pans out n I might knock one of the gooses out. Probably go to jail but someone needs to pull em into line .... All this while my 5 year olds trying to sleep ....
Used to live on a pub route..... letterbox always got smashed. After the 6th or 7th time replaced it with a custom made 1/4 inch steel Bismark from hell, painted to look like a shitty old normal box......

Would wake up at least twice a week to some ******* having broken their fist or foot trying to take it down.

Used to live on a pub route..... letterbox always got smashed. After the 6th or 7th time replaced it with a custom made 1/4 inch steel Bismark from hell, painted to look like a shitty old normal box......

Would wake up at least twice a week to some ******* having broken their fist or foot trying to take it down.
What's a Bismark? Tried googling it and I got pictures of old German warships and Otto Von Bismarck..

Haha, my dad this this as well, he got sick of his letterbox getting booted halfway up the street, so to combat this he got a 3 by 3 inch square steel tube about 1mm thick and about 4ft long, so anyway he dug a hole in the ground, filled it with cement and put the steel tube in and he also filled the tube with cement as well then attached the letterbox to it, tough as concrete, one night it was justified when all he heard was " AH * " .

Edit: he painted in brown so it look liked wood.

Just seen Heppell at highpoint With his mrs. How bloody big is highpoint now...

Tell him to get a haircut?

I saw Sam Lloyd the other day near my place, his mrs is not too shabby

Likearoonie...

The Trade Radio is amazing. The muppets that ring in and suggest trades are hilarious, we get a good chuckle round the office about them.

Fairly sure an Essendon supporter just suggested Ryder to Port for 16, and then 16 and 36 to Sydney for Tom Mitchell AND Tim Membrey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back