The Law The Terrorism Files - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ADF have been warned of the possibility of a Lee Rigby style killing in the hands of Muslim terrorists after threats were made to a uniformed officer by a bunch of young Muslim men who told the officer to go to the Middle East so they could blow his head off in Sydney's CBD.
Muslims first, Australians second. Underestimate the power that Islam has over scum like this at your peril.
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/09/14/adf-memo-officers-warns-lee-rigby-style-attack

it sounds cold but the reality is there is nothing we can do to stop this event, if someone really wants this to happen.

once it does occur, then we will swing too far the other way, over-react and do too much.

unfortunately it is something that just needs to takes its course.

it sounds cold but the reality is there is nothing we can do to stop this event, if someone really wants this to happen.

once it does occur, then we will swing too far the other way, over-react and do too much.

unfortunately it is something that just needs to takes its course.
I guess we're being 'culturally enriched' though, so it's all good.

I guess we're being 'culturally enriched' though, so it's all good.

with every immigration wave, we have the same problems and same debate.

yes we are being culturally enriched as all cultures have positive aspects to offer Australia.

what we also know is too many people from one culture, in a short time frame and living in the one area is a bad thing. it results in ghettos, high unemployment and that leads to angry young men. angry young men of any culture are of course dangerous.

the reality is, it is not the cultures fault for coming here. it is not the young men's fault because they are just doing what young men do when they are frustrated and repressed.

If you want to blame someone, blame our immigration that allows ghettos to form rather than spreading them around the nation and ensuring they don't end up in sydney and melbourne by introducing greencard systems for first generation immigrants. Also blame our left wing politics that holds these people out of work and work for the dole activities. Young men who are busy 10 hours a day are too tired to cause trouble or over think their situation.

with every immigration wave, we have the same problems and same debate.

yes we are being culturally enriched as all cultures have positive aspects to offer Australia.

what we also know is too many people from one culture, in a short time frame and living in the one area is a bad thing. it results in ghettos, high unemployment and that leads to angry young men. angry young men of any culture are of course dangerous.

the reality is, it is not the cultures fault for coming here. it is not the young men's fault because they are just doing what young men do when they are frustrated and repressed.

If you want to blame someone, blame our immigration that allows ghettos to form rather than spreading them around the nation and ensuring they don't end up in sydney and melbourne by introducing greencard systems for first generation immigrants. Also blame our left wing politics that holds these people out of work and work for the dole activities. Young men who are busy 10 hours a day are too tired to cause trouble or over think their situation.
Except no other immigration wave (non Muslims) has been a legitimate threat to public safety. When you're importing people from disgusting Middle Eastern countries you can't just sit back and go 'what happened?' once the inevitable happens. Our immigration policy will have a lot of scrutiny on it soon, as it should have had years ago.

Except no other immigration wave (non Muslims) has been a legitimate threat to public safety. When you're importing people from disgusting Middle Eastern countries you can't just sit back and go 'what happened?' once the inevitable happens. Our immigration policy will have a lot of scrutiny on it soon, as it should have had years ago.

england, vietnam, continental europe, aborigines and every other nation you can think of has contributed both negatively and positively to this nation.

once they assimilate in the second and third generation you will simply see them for the success or failure as individuals rather than their nationality or culture. in the mean time, just ignore it as you can't do anything about it. just like those who got worked up by the Vietnamese or "wogs" before them. the problem simply comes and goes over time and will be replaced by another "group" in the future.

hopefully over time they give up islam, just as people have walked away from christianity. religion tends to bring out the ugliness of humankind.

Hold old are you? It seems like you've only been awake to the world in the past 10 years.

The argument that you presented has been presented by racists since white Australia was torn down. The whole "What's different about this wave is..." is just waffle. The argument just shows a lack of historical understanding.

In regards to the 'threat' posed by Muslims, terrorism has been a part of this country's history. But its been committed by Anglos.

If you want Muslims to not get pissed off at us, call for the Government to stop murdering their citizens.

england, vietnam, continental europe, aborigines and every other nation you can think of has contributed both negatively and positively to this nation.

once they assimilate in the second and third generation you will simply see them for the success or failure as individuals rather than their nationality or culture. in the mean time, just ignore it as you can't do anything about it. just like those who got worked up by the Vietnamese or "wogs" before them. the problem simply comes and goes over time and will be replaced by another "group" in the future.

hopefully over time they give up islam, just as people have walked away from christianity. religion tends to bring out the ugliness of humankind.
Islam has control over a higher % of Muslims lives than Christianity does with Christians. They're not going to just give up their religion just because their new home country doesn't follow it like their old one did. With Islamic schools and Muslim enclaves full of mosques, many Muslims will have little contact with the 'outside community' of Australia. No other mass wave of immigration has been so controlled over their religion than the current spate of immigrants from the Middle East and some African countries are.

Islam has control over a higher % of Muslims live than Christianity does with Christians.
Try that in English this time.

They're not going to just give up their religion just because their new home country doesn't follow it like their old one did. With Islamic schools and Muslim enclaves full of mosques, many Muslims will have little contact with the 'outside community' of Australia. No other mass wave of immigration has been so controlled over their religion than the current spate of immigrants from the Middle East and some African countries are.
You're making stuff up, firstly.

How do your views contribute to Muslims wanting to further integrate?

Hold old are you? It seems like you've only been awake to the world in the past 10 years.

The argument that you presented has been presented by racists since white Australia was torn down. The whole "What's different about this wave is..." is just waffle. The argument just shows a lack of historical understanding.

In regards to the 'threat' posed by Muslims, terrorism has been a part of this country's history. But its been committed by Anglos.

If you want Muslims to not get pissed off at us, call for the Government to stop murdering their citizens.
Sorry, I must have missed the part where the Chinese, Vietnamese etc were legitimate threats to western society. The hatred of those ethnic groups was based on ignorance and racism. Indeed there was nothing to fear, as these people didn't follow a religion where the West is public enemy number 1 for so many followers. Comparing Muslim immigration with that of the Greeks and Italians 60 years ago or the Vietnamese in the 1980s is silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I must have missed the part where the Chinese, Vietnamese etc were legitimate threats to western society. The hatred of those ethnic groups was based on ignorance and racism. Indeed there was nothing to fear, as these people didn't follow a religion where the West is public enemy number 1 for so many followers. Comparing Muslim immigration with that of the Greeks and Italians 60 years ago or the Vietnamese in the 1980s is silly.
You're showing a lack of historical understanding here. Im guessing you're under 30.

I can tell you stories of how Italians were seen as existential threats. They were seen as fascists from the war, anarchists, Papists, terrorists. I can tell you how some of the Vietnamese were seen as Communist fifth columns; many were escaping totalitarianism. I hope the irony of this isnt lost on you; I suspect it is.

You are merely the latest incarnation of racism and ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're showing a lack of historical understanding here. Im guessing you're under 30.

I can tell you stories of how Italians were seen as existential threats. They were seen as fascists from the war, anarchists, Papists, terrorists. I can tell you how some of the Vietnamese were seen as Communist fifth columns; many were escaping totalitarianism. I hope the irony of this isnt lost on you; I suspect it is.

You are merely the latest incarnation of racism and ignorance.
Yes that is how they were seen by the ignorant. How many followed a religion that was incompatible with Western society, and had a number of terrorist groups as listed by the government? You can't compare the wave of Islamic immigration to that of previous generations of other ethnicities. Islam is an entire new ball game. Once the inevitable Muslim terrorist attack happens in Australia, maybe then you'll wake up. I won't hold my breath though.

Yes that is how they were seen by the ignorant. How many followed a religion that was incompatible with Western society, and had a number of terrorist groups as listed by the government? You can't compare the wave of Islamic immigration to that of previous generations of other ethnicities. Islam is an entire new ball game. Once the inevitable Muslim terrorist attack happens in Australia, maybe then you'll wake up. I won't hold my breath though.
You can't compare this wave of Italians, they are a new ball game

You can't compare this wave of Sudanese, they are a new ball game.

You can't compare this wave of Vietnamese, they are a new ball game.

It's the same thing, over and over again. The one thing racist bigots have in common is that their new most hated group is a 'whole new ball game'.

The fact you conflate 'terrorist groups' with Muslims shows how uninformed you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't compare this wave of Italians, they are a new ball game

You can't compare this wave of Sudanese, they are a new ball game.

You can't compare this wave of Vietnamese, they are a new ball game.

It's the same thing, over and over again. The one thing racist bigots have in common is that their new most hated group is a 'whole new ball game'.

The fact you conflate 'terrorist groups' with Muslims shows how uninformed you are.
You're desperate to make it seem like all ethnicities and religions can come to Australia and integrate when this unfortunately is not the case. You're correct in saying that there was hatred based on ignorance for people who came here decades ago from countries like Italy and Vietnam etc, but to compare Muslim immigration from a war torn region such as the middle east with those previous immigration waves is absurd. Different religion, different era, real problems.

You're correct in saying that there was hatred based on ignorance for people who came here decades ago from countries like Italy and Vietnam etc, but to compare Muslim immigration from a war torn region such as the middle east with those previous immigration waves is absurd.

Are you being serious? Post war Europe and Vietnam weren't war torn?

Did you just type that?

I didn't deny they were. Vastly different kettle of fish for the reasons previously stated, however.
Hang on, champ.

Here is what you said.
but to compare Muslim immigration from a war torn region such as the middle east with those previous immigration waves is absurd.

This is showing a complete ignorance of Australia's immigration history. The fact you are unaware Vietnamese and European immigrants came from societies similar to the ones you are railing against makes your argument nonsensically ignorant.

Get informed.

Hang on, champ.

Here is what you said.

This is showing a complete ignorance of Australia's immigration history. The fact you are unaware Vietnamese and European immigrants came from societies similar to the ones you are railing against makes your argument nonsensically ignorant.

Get informed.
War torn for vastly different reasons. Islam is the primary reason for the Middle East's current state of war and many high up Muslims call the West an enemy of Islam. When people like this then immigrate to Western countries don't fit in, you need to ask yourself a) why come in the first place and b) why did we let them in?

War torn for vastly different reasons.
You talking yourself in circles.

You had no idea Europe and Vietnam were war torn. That is just ignorant.

Islam is the primary reason for the Middle East's current state of war
Im not sure that's a debate you're equipped to participate in.

and many high up Muslims call the West an enemy of Islam.When people like this then immigrate to Western countries don't fit in, you need to ask yourself a) why come in the first place and b) why did we let them in?
You conceive of this issues so simplistically. It's hard to know where to start.

High up Muslims? As if there is some universally agreed to hierarchy? In order to understand these issues, one must start off with the supposition that they are difficult and complex. Most of these complexities go way over your head and you're left prattling your Stormfront talking points.

You talking yourself in circles.
In English please.
Im not sure that's a debate you're equipped to participate in.

You conceive of this issues so simplistically. It's hard to know where to start.

High up Muslims? As if there is some universally agreed to hierarchy? In order to understand these issues, one must start off with the supposition that they are difficult and complex. Most of these complexities go way over your head and you're left prattling your Stormfront talking points.
High up, as in influential Muslims such as Sheikh's or Muslims with a large media presence such as Anjem Choudary in the UK. These are the sorts of people that question western values and openly hate Australian and western troops (like you), yet for whatever reason decide to live in western countries. Bizarre, isn't it? I mean if an Islamic way of life under Sharia Law is so important to them, why not live in an Islamic society? Our generous welfare benefits and better way of life is far too attractive I guess.

openly hate Australian and western troops (like you),

I said no such thing.

First I thought you were a troll. But I can see that you simply arent equipped to understand things that arent simple.

yet for whatever reason decide to live in western countries. Bizarre, isn't it? I mean if an Islamic way of life under Sharia Law is so important to them, why not live in an Islamic society? Our generous welfare benefits and better way of life is far too attractive I guess.
It's almost as if many Muslims don't want to live under Sharia law and consider pluralism a value they like.

Have you considered this?

And you never got around to clarifying why you've never joined the defense force?

I said no such thing.

First I thought you were a troll. But I can see that you simply arent equipped to understand things that arent simple.

It's almost as if many Muslims don't want to live under Sharia law and consider pluralism a value they like.

Have you considered this?

And you never got around to clarifying why you've never joined the defense force?
A lot do want Sharia Law actually, but debate arises when they discuss how it should be implemented. The extremists and hard line Muslims like Choudary obviously want strict Sharia, while moderates want Sharia courts only that deal with things such as marriage and divorce, or no Sharia whatsoever.

Islam has control over a higher % of Muslims lives than Christianity does with Christians. They're not going to just give up their religion just because their new home country doesn't follow it like their old one did. With Islamic schools and Muslim enclaves full of mosques, many Muslims will have little contact with the 'outside community' of Australia. No other mass wave of immigration has been so controlled over their religion than the current spate of immigrants from the Middle East and some African countries are.

education and wealth reduces participation in religion. we just have to be patient as we were with those christians.

A lot do want Sharia Law actually, but debate arises when they discuss how it should be implemented. The extremists and hard line Muslims like Choudary obviously want strict Sharia, while moderates want Sharia courts only that deal with things such as marriage and divorce, or no Sharia whatsoever.

we all want something but we rarely get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back