The Terrorism Files - 2015, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because your so heavily invested in your POV and are totally blinkered regarding any counterpoint.

A failed journalist and not a historian. Another Hindutva apologist

You are hilarious, i named 5 historians there and you said "i dont agree with Lal" LOL. Yes you are an expert in Indian history right? i am convinced

Lal is an expert in medieval indian history. You might wanna google the others i have named before opening your mouth.

Here are the historians

Fernand Braudel

Will Durant

Alain Danielou

and then you have Pakistani columnist

Irfan Khan

But no you are right.. ofcourse?

And i am invested in my POV Lol says the person who thinks west is responsible for the rise of radical islam and no one is else responsible LOL, denies history cause it doesnt suit his agenda, yeah run along and feed your delusions

Last edited:
Funny you guys would ask for evidence from me till cows come home, but you are yet to produce any evidence that it didnt happen other than "i told you so" and "they have agendas" . If you are willing to debate by bullying then there is no point continuing, if you are willing to provide evidence, i am willing to look into it. Why i don't change my point of view? cause you dont produce any evidence other than "i told you so".

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/09/01/hungary-government-reaction-migrants.cnn

This bloke is spot on, Syrians want to get to germany and they dont care about the procedures as laid down by EU.Letting people in without identification, straight through to Germany is dangerous.They wont obey the law, yet they are willing to spend 10,000 euros to get to germany, yet wont provide documentation to the hungarian government??? i cannot believe posters here are supporting them.Its ok to break Hungarian law, Austrian law, EU law...and let people in without identification. I have a suggestion for the left then, lets abolish the visa process' ,let there be freedom of movement. Yeah? i have friends from India, who are denied tourist visa to Europe cause they think he will overstay. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Good video, but people here say its not happening in Australia. Must be a fake video, conspiracy, Murdoch media...etc etc? i dont live in Australia but the same happens in Europe, on a larger scale. A large number of Muslims actually prefer Sharia above the law of the land. We were talking integration and assimilation before, but no problem can be found right? now if someone can show me a buddhist video or a hindu video or a sikh video of them wanting their law above australian law..... :)

Last edited:
Good video, but people here say its not happening in Australia. Must be a fake video, conspiracy, Murdoch media...etc etc? i dont live in Australia but the same happens in Europe, on a larger scale. A large number of Muslims actually prefer Sharia above the law of the land. We were talking integration and assimilation before, but no problem can be found right? now if someone can show me a buddhist video or a hindu video or a sikh video of them wanting their law above australian law..... :)

I'm struggling to believe how one can be so narrow minded, prejudiced and just plain dumb. In this day and age. You really believe the crap you carry on about? Wow. Just wow.

I dont believe in anything mate, i have experienced most things i talk about. But ofcourse if someone is presenting a contrasting view he is either a racist or have NFI right? and you call me narrow minded. Can you answer my question, why do you need a mosque for 2,000 people for a town with 35 muslims?

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/09/01/hungary-government-reaction-migrants.cnn

This bloke is spot on, Syrians want to get to germany and they dont care about the procedures as laid down by EU.Letting people in without identification, straight through to Germany is dangerous.They wont obey the law, yet they are willing to spend 10,000 euros to get to germany, yet wont provide documentation to the hungarian government??? i cannot believe posters here are supporting them.Its ok to break Hungarian law, Austrian law, EU law...and let people in without identification. I have a suggestion for the left then, lets abolish the visa process' ,let there be freedom of movement. Yeah? i have friends from India, who are denied tourist visa to Europe cause they think he will overstay. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Quick question - you are aware of what has been happening in Syria the last four years right?

I see former (and most likely still serving) Provisional IRA commander Martin McGuinness has warned of "violence on the streets" if the Northern Ireland Assembly is disbanded after the Provos murdered a guy recently.

And yet, it is Syrian refugees who pose the greatest threat to Britain. LOL.

I see former (and most likely still serving) Provisional IRA commander Martin McGuinness has warned of "violence on the streets" if the Northern Ireland Assembly is disbanded after the Provos murdered a guy recently.

And yet, it is Syrian refugees who pose the greatest threat to Britain. LOL.

I don't believe former Provos prove THAT much of a threat. In this instance it seems to have been two former DADS (Direct Action against Drugs - an aggressive IRA initiative to either keep drugs out of/control supply into nationalist areas in Northern Ireland - this according to whoever's telling the story) people who fell out over something or other.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/12/ex-ira-gunman-shot-dead-in-apparent-revenge-killing
Henry McDonald
Thursday 13 August 2015 08.58 AEST

A former Provisional IRA assassin has been shot dead in Northern Ireland in what appears to be a revenge killing for the murder of another republican veteran in Belfast four months ago.

Kevin McGuigan was hit with repeated gunfire at his home in the nationalist Short Strand district of east Belfast on Wednesday night...

...Republicans in Belfast have repeatedly blamed McGuigan for murdering Gerard Davison in May.

Davison was shot dead in Welsh Street as he was walking to his work at a local community group. He is believed to have been personally responsible for or ordering the deaths of up to 15 men from the early 1990s onwards, many of whom were accused of drug dealing within nationalist areas of Northern Ireland.

Some of the men Davison ordered the deaths of were killed by McGuigan. At one time Davison and McGuigan were key gunmen in an IRA front organisation called Direct Action Against Drugs during the mid to late 1990s.

The pair later fell out over a dispute with a republican family in the Short Strand district, with McGuigan ultimately being kneecapped by his former IRA comrades. Following the shooting McGuigan was said to have vowed to take revenge against Davison...

Extra-judicial killings shouldn't ever be a valid part of civil society, but to throw away peace by suspending the power-sharing agreement, like the Loyalist DUP wants to do, is just a f*ckwitted move in my opinion.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-34071985

(DUP deputy leader Nigel Dodds) reiterated that the Democratic Unionist Party would move to exclude Sinn Féin from the Northern Ireland Executive and be prepared to bring down Northern Ireland's power-sharing government over claims the Provisional IRA still exists.

"We are determined that, one way or another, we will have a government in Northern Ireland consisting of people totally committed to peaceful and democratic means only," he said.

"If other parties do not step up to the plate with us, or if the government does not take sufficient action to deal with this matter, then we will bring about the circumstances to create the time and space in which this matter will be resolved.

"I'm glad that the secretary of state recognises that it cannot be business as usual..."

Should the Unionists carry out their threat it would lead to far more evil being done than merely a few old scores being settled. Definitely a f*ckwitted move.

Don't worry Mags, according to these genii, in 10 years time the whole country will be overrun with mussie jihadis. They're building it for the future "Field of Dreams" stylee
Thanks, I only drop in to this thread occasionally to see if we have been attacked or over-run by dem bad mussies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ntrols-free-movement-zone-brink-collapse.html

Say goodbye to schengen, looks like common sense will prevail, much to the despair of the left wing posters :)

2BE4329C00000578-3220341-Biblical_Thousands_of_migrants_emerge_from_the_hold_of_a_ferry_o-a-4_1441259591548.jpg

Also say hi to the ladies! oh wait, what ladies, if i was in their situation i would send my wife and kids first.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ntrols-free-movement-zone-brink-collapse.html
Say goodbye to schengen, looks like common sense will prevail, much to the despair of the left wing posters :)

Also say hi to the ladies! oh wait, what ladies, if i was in their situation i would send my wife and kids first.

"What ladies?" you say? What kids? Didn't you see the other pics in the article you've linked to?

2BE7D52900000578-3220341-Chilling_echo_In_scenes_reminiscent_of_Nazi_Germany_police_use_m-a-1_1441259591438.jpg

2BEA8C0E00000578-3220341-A_boy_balances_along_the_tracks_at_the_Greek_Macedonian_border_i-a-3_1441259591516.jpg

And adding smiley face emoticons to an article detailing human misery doesn't really paint your thoughts and intent in a very good light...

Yep. Looks like Frau Merkel is on my side though.
No she is not, why do you think she is crying for member states to share the load? the reason why these guys are destroying there documents is that they dont want to sent back to hungary if germany refuses their asylum. You cant possibly be that dumb not to understand this. If they are stateless then that makes it a lot easier.

No she is not, why do you think she is crying for member states to share the load? the reason why these guys are destroying there documents is that they dont want to sent back to hungary if germany refuses their asylum. You cant possibly be that dumb not to understand this. If they are stateless then that makes it a lot easier.
How many of your 16,500 plus are in this thread?

i am not saying there are no ladies or children, but compare that to the number of men arriving by trains to germany and boats in Greece. Seriously nice selective posting here

Think about it like this - who do you send first to establish a base in a new nation for the family to move to? The breadwinner goes first. In their culture it's the man, while the woman usually remains a 'homemaker', looking after the children and so on.

If your family was sitting in a crowded refugee camp, desperate, but only had enough cash to send ONE of the family unit over, doesn't it make sense to send the one most likely to earn money and build that initial base?

Think about it like this - who do you send first to establish a base in a new nation for the family to move to? The breadwinner goes first. In their culture it's the man, while the woman usually remains a 'homemaker', looking after the children and so on.

If your family was sitting in a crowded refugee camp, desperate, but only had enough cash to send ONE of the family unit over, doesn't it make sense to send the one most likely to earn money and build that initial base?
And how long does it take to process a refugee? months even years right? what happens to my wife and kid back in the refugee camp or in Syria? you know they get 150 euros a month in germany only? it will take years for them to have the money to bring the family over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back