Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piggy bank or salary cap? They still need to pay 96% of the cap and besides Riewolt who could they possibly be paying big money to
I have always heard the AFL turns a blind eye to clubs paying under the salary cap ie Brisbane for the last couple of years... I can't imagine how these clubs would be penalised, unless the AFL does the good old "we will fine you and give you assistance to pay the fine"

Out:
Josh Bootsma
Nick Duigan
Tom Temay
Andrew McInness
Jarrad Waite
Mitch Robinson
Jeffery Gartlett
Kane Lucas?

In:
1st rounder
2nd rounder
3rd rounder
Liam Jones
Jason Tutt
Kristen Jaksch?
????
????

Kane might be safe after all.

Don't forget Cachia, Scotland & Reynolds also.

Rookies I know but a list spot is a list spot.

Saints are supposed to have very little money in the piggy bank, so I cannot believe that they could offer a better contract ( money wise ) to Jaksch than Carlton !!!

Lol really? How can this be when they suck so bad and recently moved on the likes of Goddard, Dal Santo and McEvoy?

Surely they have a ton of salary cap space...

Out:
Josh Bootsma
Nick Duigan
Tom Temay
Andrew McInness
Jarrad Waite
Mitch Robinson
Jeffery Gartlett
Kane Lucas?

In:
1st rounder
2nd rounder
3rd rounder
Liam Jones
Jason Tutt
Kristen Jaksch?
????
????

Kane might be safe after all.
Don't forget Cachia, Scotland & Reynolds also.

Rookies I know but a list spot is a list spot.

That is a decent clean out. I like it.

Lol really? How can this be when they suck so bad and recently moved on the likes of Goddard, Dal Santo and McEvoy?

Surely they have a ton of salary cap space...
Yeah I was pretty sure that St Kilda only paid the minimum requirement of the salary cap last year (95% or something), so they should have plenty of space should they choose to use it/can afford it

I have always heard the AFL turns a blind eye to clubs paying under the salary cap ie Brisbane for the last couple of years... I can't imagine how these clubs would be penalised, unless the AFL does the good old "we will fine you and give you assistance to pay the fine"
The AFLPA would ensure that it does get paid.

I'd just rather us hope for a steal in the draft in the later rounds than go for a guy who in 4 seasons still hasn't shown a great deal. They are out there in the 4th round and beyond (Walters, Puopolo, Witts, Sutcliffe, Rampe etc.)

Interesting the players you mentioned. Puopolo, Rampe were both 22 when drafted, walters came good after about 3 seasons and witts isnt much chop.

Im not excited by Tutt but to write him off after 4 season when comparing to the players listed is a bit strange. Hopefully the club sees something in him most of us dont and fills a role (and we get him for cheap)

Could be a good sub option with elite pace and goal sense

Interesting the players you mentioned. Puopolo, Rampe were both 22 when drafted, walters came good after about 3 seasons and witts isnt much chop.

Im not excited by Tutt but to write him off after 4 season when comparing to the players listed is a bit strange. Hopefully the club sees something in him most of us dont and fills a role (and we get him for cheap)

Could be a good sub option with elite pace and goal sense

Upgrade as sub option already over Nicky G and/or Brock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour has it that Essendon have started helping us out recently.

I s**t, we better get this fixed !!!!!!!! I mean after * are wiped out for a couple of years their delusional fans may start looking elsewhere for a club to support, and while a boost in membership would be appreciated I REALLY don't want to be swamped with a flood of kool-aide sipping wacko's !!!!!!

Rumour - One Mitchell ROBINSON is far from out the door. Allegedly doing 200% to win back trust of club and reconciliation is well and truly on the table. Will be traded if decent deal comes but not for XXXX. Source: friend of CFC game day employee. Trainer or similar??
Seems exactly like the sort to work his butt of to win back trust. :thumbsu:

Rumour - One Mitchell ROBINSON is far from out the door. Allegedly doing 200% to win back trust of club and reconciliation is well and truly on the table. Will be traded if decent deal comes but not for XXXX. Source: friend of CFC game day employee. Trainer or similar??
I hope so. I saw on his Facebook pages after our season ended he mentioned he was stepping up his training etc and put up how he had Alot of work ahead of him

If he can do it he is the sort of bleed for the club player we need.

Hope he stays away from the ring..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he goes I'll live but I would honestly love this to be true..

We saw a shift in maturity this season on field after his child was born.

This could hopefully push him where he needed to go. Best case scenario IMO will set the example on what is required from the rest of the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back