Analysis The Weak Campaigner - What's he whinging about now?

Kane Cornes

• Is a caravan because he’s always behind someone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is a great singer.

• Is a breath of fresh air when all things around our clubs media is stifling and over controlling.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol there's no way an ump would pay agree kick 5 seconds after the siren for that. He's showing some passion! Loved it

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I agree that would never happen but funny things happen. Years ago I was at a Port/Norwood game in the Tim Evans days, if you're old enough to remember that at Adelaide Oval. Umpire had told Evans 3 times not to kick it out of the park. He ignored him and did it anyway and the goals umpire awarded a point even though it sailed through the middle .

So Port led by 14pts with 4nin to go against a bottom 4 side and almost choked to lose it...

Whereas we came back from 16pts with 7min to play against an undefeated side and win the game

Kornes thinks Port had the better 1 pt win....

Now you can see ports induction course of "we hate crows" never rubs off..

With that said

I think the media employers of these ex-AFL players need to be stronger with their employees

Although we can expect a little business they need to prevent this utter crap journalism

If I was his boss, in to my office, I pay you for ito provide nights, not to pedal thus s**t and to relive your rivalry through the media

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I for one love Kane Cornes.

Think of everything he provides:

• Exceptional comedy
  • Bitterness to the extreme
  • Absolute jealousy
  • Every time he opens his mouth Victorian's realise what a flog he is
  • Every time he opens his mouth he makes Port look even more bitter and pathetic
  • A constant highlight reel of just how dumb he is.

It's glorious. Long may it stay.

So Port led by 14pts with 4nin to go against a bottom 4 side and almost choked to lose it...

Whereas we came back from 16pts with 7min to play against an undefeated side and win the game

Kornes thinks Port had the better 1 pt win....

Now you can see ports induction course of "we hate crows" never rubs off..

With that said

I think the media employers of these ex-AFL players need to be stronger with their employees

Although we can expect a little business they need to prevent this utter crap journalism

If I was his boss, in to my office, I pay you for ito provide nights, not to pedal thus sh*t and to relive your rivalry through the media

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Kane thinking they had the better 1pt win is from a satire account

If you treat Kornes like a piece of performance comedy he's great.

Plays the character to the perfect cliche.

It's deigning to take him seriously that will cause you trouble.

If you treat Kornes like a piece of performance comedy he's great.

Plays the character to the perfect cliche.

It's deigning to take him seriously that will cause you trouble.
You know, deigning to do... things is a phrase that isn't used enough.

I'm going to deign a lot of things in the near future.

It makes me sound more regal.

Why does this thread even exist? It should be deleted. Kane Cornes continues to live rent free in some peoples head.

Don't comment on social media.
Don't retweet on twitter
Don't post articles on BigFooty
Don't go on BigFooty and talk about how much he really 'grinds your gears..'

Every time you comment on social media you are contributing to ratings and $$'s from advertising.

The greatest thing you can do is ignore the articles he contributes to and don't watch the shows he's on. Easy.

He's just playing a character. Says one thing one week and the opposite the following week. I don't really take much notice of him. Gerard Healy, Dunstall and Brereton are good for analysis. Montagna has a sharp mind and knows the game well. David King also has some good insights into the game.

Not sure about King.... Healey, Dunstall and Brereton are ok.

Like Brown mostly because of his Aussie speak...love to hear him have a conversation with James Reyne. But does have some good comments around forwards etc.

I'm starting to like Nick Riewoldt also. Appears to have quite a tactical mind.

I have to laugh when I see him referred to as an "AFL great". He was a tagger, FFS. He spent 300 games following AFL greats around, but that doesn't make him one of them.
So knocking off a team by 1 point sitting at the bottom of the ladder vs 1 point win against the top un defeated side is the better win???😏
Kane, you've seriously lost it this time.

So knocking off a team by 1 point sitting at the bottom of the ladder vs 1 point win against the top un defeated side is the better win???😏
Kane, you've seriously lost it this time.
Collingwood are s**t. We will knock them off in a couple of weeks. It's gonna be funny come finals time when powaa get wiped. Seriously overrated team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does this thread even exist? It should be deleted. Kane Cornes continues to live rent free in some peoples head.

Don't comment on social media.
Don't retweet on twitter
Don't post articles on BigFooty
Don't go on BigFooty and talk about how much he really 'grinds your gears..'

Every time you comment on social media you are contributing to ratings and $$'s from advertising.

The greatest thing you can do is ignore the articles he contributes to and don't watch the shows he's on. Easy.

Ok, let’s have a look at what he’s doing from Adelaide, breakfast monday to Friday local SEN.
9 to 11 Friday captains run National SEN
Called Saturday night Bulldogs v saints Sen.
Afl.com the round so far Saturday night.
Sunday footy show. 9
Footy classified Monday night. 9
and there’s more.
Thanks Chad

they got stuck into him on footy classified regarding his statement at the beginning of the year that “this is the worst crows squad ever”
On paper it was before the season started but the development of the youngsters this year would have shock even the most bullish Crows supporter and this is without experience and important players in Talia and M.Crouch who haven't played a game all season. And even with those 5 games losing streak, except for the GWS game, we were competitive in all of them for at least a half and really should have won the Hawks game after the 2nd quarter but we all known this inconsistency happen with all young and inexperience side.

The footage of him talking about our game is pathetic.

Says the Keays handball wasn't a legal disposal, just brushes it over as fact, when he ******* handballed it.

Then talking about the Murray call ignores it was deflected.

Then conveniently ignores all the previous bullshit decisions that went against us, including Sholl's touched goal, actually obvious htb that weren't called, and Oliver throws.

He is a salty little campaigner.

Back