News Thomas and Keefe - 2 year ban - Trade, De-List, Rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you call them Innocent IF they did Illicit Drugs to mistakenly get the Performance Enhancing Drugs?

It is a Tough Call

If it is a party drug, lets just call them that...then they are stupid...but I remember when I was 18-23 years old, I wasn't a saint then either. My view is if it is a party drug they shouldn't get near the sentences that are being talked about.

If it is a party drug, lets just call them that...then they are stupid...but I remember when I was 18-23 years old, I wasn't a saint then either. My view is if it is a party drug they shouldn't get near the sentences that are being talked about.

So - They should not doing any sort of Illegal Drugs anyway. But yeah the Punishment could be lesser then Performance Enhancing Drugs.

IF it is just Party Drugs they need help to Stop Taking It or Education to make them not do it again

Of course the extra crap in the sanga is (as I bang on about every preseason) it screws our depth & again we trail the Hawks & Cats etc....

You can buy it cheaper than that - 200 tabs for $80 (20mcg).

http://buyclenbuterolstore.com

And you only need a small dose of it to have an effect. You would never use 1 gram of it. It would cause a likely life threatening cardiac arrhythmia at that dose.

So it is still much cheaper than cocaine (I assume you can't get so many doses of coke at that price of course).
I'm aware that your knowledge is far superior to mine when it comes to medicine and chemistry so I won't argue whether adding a miniscule amount of clen makes sense but I can hold my own in a street sense ;)

Posting that link doesn't prove anything when it comes to money side of things
a. that's US dollars
b. you'll get slung postage
c. it's a shonky website
d. the customs will probably intercept it
e. a gram of coke is a lot cheaper than the equivalent amount of clen

I'm aware that your knowledge is far superior to mine when it comes to medicine and chemistry so I won't argue whether adding a miniscule amount of clen makes sense but I can hold my own in a street sense ;)

Posting that link doesn't prove anything when it comes to money side of things
a. that's US dollars
b. you'll get slung postage
c. it's a shonky website
d. the customs will probably intercept it
e. a gram of coke is a lot cheaper than the equivalent amount of clen
I actually handle pure (medicinal) cocaine (liquid) from time to time. Usually 100mg in 2ml. The same stimulant effect I would imagine from clen might be 100 mcg (or 1000 times less clen).

can we stop with the tainted meat bullshit

Catch up, we have!

We moved onto the tainted ice bullshit and now we're onto the tainted cocaine bullshit.

Feel free to move us onto the next bullshit theory ;)

Of course the extra crap in the sanga is (as I bang on about every preseason) it screws our depth & again we trail the Hawks & Cats etc....

I agree. This really hurt us this year and impact on how we shape our list for 2016.

Catch up, we have!

We moved onto the tainted ice bullshit and now we're onto the tainted cocaine bullshit.

Feel free to move us onto the next bullshit theory ;)

Maybe it's tainted bullshit? The lawyers are trying to distract the focus on anything but the truth.

up to 10 players were at the festival according to Jon Ralph

why bother going to NZ to do a fitness camp.Teams who want to win flags go off the piss and win flags. Teams like Hawthorn.

We go out and get off our ****

absolutely pathetic by the players

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

up to 10 players were at the festival according to Jon Ralph

why bother going to NZ to do a fitness camp.Teams who want to win flags go off the piss and win flags. Teams like Hawthorn.

We go out and get off our ****

absolutely pathetic by the players

It's possible to go to the St Kilda festival and not get blotto or off the face?

I've managed it myself - wasn't difficult.

It's possible to go to the St Kilda festival and not get blotto or off the face?

I've managed it myself - wasn't difficult.

of course its possible. At least 2 of our players couldn't manage that however and they will pay for it with their careers

No idea if what happened at the St Kilda festival had anything to do with the disastrous situation that JT and Keeffe find themselves in (or have brought on themselves). But if it did, and 8 or 10 of our players were involved(?) or part of the 'occasion', then it could have been catastrophic. Cataclysmic. Real end of the world stuff for our club. Frightening.

So up to ten players were at the St Kilda festival,or whatever it's called,according to John Ralph.That doesn't mean they were all doing cocaine.We really are entering the world of guilt by association when we make assumptions like that.

So up to ten players were at the St Kilda festival,or whatever it's called,according to John Ralph.That doesn't mean they were all doing cocaine.We really are entering the world of guilt by association when we make assumptions like that.

Fair point, I didn't mean to imply that with my post.

Of course people do stupid s**t. I imagine the type of person that works at ASADA is much different to your average AFL player, drug dealer or farmer though. As for a blood sample, I imagine to add the clen to the sample then blood with traces of clen would need to be added to the player's sample, you can't just slip the drug into the sample. Regardless, all of the following are far more likely than ASADA deliberately falsely reporting results:
1) Thomas and Keefe deliberately set out to find and use clen
2) It was a product used to cut another drug (i.e. cocaine)
3) Dodgy meat practices in NZ and/or Australia

Seriously, can you imagine the fallout if ASADA were found to be corrupt? I'm no lawyer but I imagine that any recent guilty verdict that ASADA have handed down could now be questioned in court. Who funds ASADA? Because they are likely due to lose a lot of money. All of this to get one back on the AFL? Not going to happen. The consequences of ASADA doing stupid s**t are far higher than the vast majority of people doing stupid s**t.

Put it this way - what would ASADA have to gain by throwing Keefe and Thomas under the bus?

Sorry buggered up first post. Mail is they were using clen with cocain.

Sorry anshell don't be so naive. Whether any other player did nothing that day/night and 10 players were in fact there then one thing I believe is "FACT" is they knew what the "two" players allegedly did.

As Vicky Park rightly said this is a catastrophic situation.

Make no mistake this is "line in the sand stuff for our club" in my eyes. If this doesn't change "some" of our players at the club nothing will.

I am only saying this because i know this is not an isolated incident.

The boys "allegedly" rolled the dice I just hope for them the B sample come back negative.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back