News Thomas and Keefe - 2 year ban - Trade, De-List, Rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

BREAKING NEWS! IN A SHOCK TWIST, THE OUTCOME OF B SAMPLE TESTS ARE POSITIVE! WHICH IS WHAT EVERYONE WAS EXPECTING! WHAT A SHOCKING TWIST!

Have I mentioned I ******* hate channel 7?

Can't, AFL has already said both will be on our list for the remainder of this season.
If they're on our list for the remainer of the season, what's stopping us from placing them on the LTI list and upgrading two players that aren't idiots/cheats?

If they're on our list for the remainer of the season, what's stopping us from placing them on the LTI list and upgrading two players that aren't idiots/cheats?
It's pretty easy, the LTI is for injuries.

Keeffe and Thomas are facing suspensions.

If a player does a Barry Hall this round and KO's a bloke, gets 16 weeks, he can't go on the LTI can he?

Channel 7 saying they spoke to the players and they confirmed that the B sample was positive.

Strangely the club apparently hasn't been informed yet, nice of the players to leave the club hanging.
You would have to think they are acting under advice if that was the case. In fact, why would they speak to Ch7 and not to the club. Seems strange. As far as the +ve test goes, well I'm staggered. Never saw that coming at all. My socks are indeed rocked:rolleyes:

7 News reporting a "bombshell twist" in this matter. Any ideas?

Yep ...

fat-man-dancin-o.gif

So CH 7 or 9 are Lying.

I doubt it - I'd reckon they are both telling the truth.

It's just that they have different sources - channel 7 is quoting the player, channel 9 is quoting the club.

I doubt it - I'd reckon they are both telling the truth.

It's just that they have different sources - channel 7 is quoting the player, channel 9 is quoting the club.

Then you Believe the Players before the Club.

Club would want to announce it on there own terms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would have to think they are acting under advice if that was the case. In fact, why would they speak to Ch7 and not to the club. Seems strange. As far as the +ve test goes, well I'm staggered. Never saw that coming at all. My socks are indeed rocked:rolleyes:

They were filmed in Melbourne but no mention that the players themselves has spoken to 7 or confirmed anything in the report.

They were filmed in Melbourne but no mention that the players themselves has spoken to 7 or confirmed anything in the report.

So Mark Stevens trying to look smart and has got inside info then

Fair enough. Just going by what mattys123 said re Ch 7 saying that they had spoken to them

Channel 7 saying they spoke to the players and they confirmed that the B sample was positive.

Strangely the club apparently hasn't been informed yet, nice of the players to leave the club hanging.

Maybe they were advised not too ? Legal niceties maybe...anyway apart from the initial stupidity all concerned seem to have handled this incident very professionally...as contrasted with the Essendon farce.

It's pretty easy, the LTI is for injuries.

Keeffe and Thomas are facing suspensions.

If a player does a Barry Hall this round and KO's a bloke, gets 16 weeks, he can't go on the LTI can he?

Maybe we made a mistake allowing them to train away from the club. If they were still training in house it would just be a matter of time before they got injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back