Media TiFmedia Presents... Last Captain Standing

Remove this Banner Ad

QERnm2D.png

Please engage the soundtrack.
👇

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the return of one of the Sweet FA's most beloved competitions, Last Captain Standing.

In season 35, captain after captain have found themselves dropping like flies as a new, more sensual and dangerous landscape awaits them.

With 3 clubs already receiving charges and finding themselves Tribunal-bound this weekend for incorrect teamsheet submissions, not since Season 29 during the last edition of Last Captain Standing has the competition's leaders been so blessed with such an opportunity that lies before them.

With the skippers set for a torrid time navigating their way through the perils of newfound teamsheet & squad submission responsibilities the likes of which have not been seen since all the way back in Season 33, we here at TiFmedia will be keeping tabs for the rest of the season, eliminating the remaining captains as they find themselves challenging for the chance to be the last captain to play every game in S35*.

We will be profiling the eliminated captains over the coming weeks, as we relive the thrills and spills of what many keen Sweet FA observers anticipate will be a season.

For those left in the hunt... we will be watching, waiting and commiserating.

Whether they miss games via suspension or simply find their team out of the running for the premiership, the challenge is set for those left to leave all their competitors for dead.

Who will be the Last Captain Standing? :think:

With this season's captains opting for a far softer penalty than those applied to all courageous captains between S22-S33, if one co-captain is eliminated both will be out of the running for the grand prize*
**Lol as if. There's no ACTUAL grand prize you idiot!

Captain(s)
Club​
Points Penalty
Games Suspension
Warning Strikes​
Eliminated​
BLUEALLTHRU/VeinGlorious
club flag
Tonga Bob
club flag
T2B_
club flag
James Colorado/Pickitt
club flag
CakeEater/nahnah
club flag
DenieD/Falconista
club flag
tony
club flag
manangatang
club flag
TedDougChris
club flag
damicky/Frothies Mcveigh
club flag
Tigerturbulance
club flag
thewizardmelon/por_please_ya
club flag
Rd 3
philreich
club flag
Rd 2

Last edited:
QERnm2D.png

Please engage the soundtrack.
👇

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the return of one of the Sweet FA's most beloved competitions, Last Captain Standing.

In season 35, captain after captain have found themselves dropping like flies as a new, more sensual and dangerous landscape awaits them.

With 3 clubs already receiving charges and finding themselves Tribunal-bound this weekend for incorrect teamsheet submissions, not since Season 29 during the last edition of Last Captain Standing has the competition's leaders been so blessed with such an opportunity that lies before them.

With the skippers set for a torrid time navigating their way through the perils of newfound teamsheet & squad submission responsibilities the likes of which have not been seen since all the way back in Season 33, we here at TiFmedia will be keeping tabs for the rest of the season, eliminating the remaining captains as they find themselves challenging for the chance to be the last captain to play every game in S35*.

We will be profiling the eliminated captains over the coming weeks, as we relive the thrills and spills of what many keen Sweet FA observers anticipate will be a season.

For those left in the hunt... we will be watching, waiting and commiserating.

Whether they miss games via suspension or simply find their team out of the running for the premiership, the challenge is set for those left to leave all their competitors for dead.

Who will be the Last Captain Standing? :think:

With this season's captains opting for a far softer penalty than those applied to all courageous captains between S22-S33, if one co-captain is eliminated both will be out of the running for the grand prize*
**Lol as if. There's no ACTUAL grand prize you idiot!

Not sure why this season your schtick is to focus on getting players suspended this year, it’s a theme I see throughout all your posting.

Nevertheless, don’t tag me in this rubbish.

What's alarming to me is the amount of joint/co-captains we have in the league now. 6 clubs now face the risk of 2 players being suspended when a team sheet mishap happens. Wouldn't it be smarter to stick with 1 captain and they take all the blame instead of 2

What's alarming to me is the amount of joint/co-captains we have in the league now. 6 clubs now face the risk of 2 players being suspended when a team sheet mishap happens. Wouldn't it be smarter to stick with 1 captain and they take all the blame instead of 2
Only one captain gets suspended, most likely the one who posted the error

Good call mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m an advocate for multiple captains, as we can see from only the first round of the season selecting a team is a monumental undertaking, let alone posting it correctly in the team submission thread!

Last edited:
Only one captain gets suspended, most likely the one who posted the error
Is that in the rules though, and correct me if I'm wrong however previously if it's been a joint captaincy both players faced the bullet because they were the face of the club and the ones that should have been on the ball with all rules ect... Usually in previous cases you could argue if 1 player stuffed up that they'd be punished and all was forgiven because we're all human and * up sometimes, but with 2 minds at the forefront to make sure things like team-sheets and squad submissions were 100% correct, there's no excuses. If one stuffs up or forgets then that's the duty of the 2nd captain to make sure it's done properly & on time.

Is that in the rules though, and correct me if I'm wrong however previously if it's been a joint captaincy both players faced the bullet because they were the face of the club and the ones that should have been on the ball with all rules ect... Usually in previous cases you could argue if 1 player stuffed up that they'd be punished and all was forgiven because we're all human and * up sometimes, but with 2 minds at the forefront to make sure things like team-sheets and squad submissions were 100% correct, there's no excuses. If one stuffs up or forgets then that's the duty of the 2nd captain to make sure it's done properly & on time.
Sound reasoning my friend, however the many co-captains in committee voted it down as too much responsibility.

Sound reasoning my friend, however the many co-captains in committee voted it down as too much responsibility.
With all respect, its easy for a common LG member to speak up so they can get an extra media thread out of it but when your balls are on the line for rules that are ambiguous at best it’s a slightly different story

With all respect, its easy for a common LG member to speak up so they can get an extra media thread out of it but when your balls are on the line for rules that are ambiguous at best it’s a slightly different story
Said balls were on said line for 5 seasons and took prescribed penalties like a champion.

This sounds like a situation of a Committee Rep not communicating the discussions that are occurring in the Committee mate.

This sounds like a situation of a Committee Rep not communicating the discussions that are occurring in the Committee mate.
Uh oh.

Sounds like or you are saying that Elton Johns Wig is not doing his job?

By the amount of stupid comments made by multiple posters from multiple clubs in the last few weeks It’d be safe to assume that the Committee is failing as decisions made in there either aren’t being communicated to club members or club members are not reading the communication that is being shared.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back